Sign in to follow this  
MattOfSmith

Buoy griefers. Fix this NOW DEVS. Just remove buoys from the game ffs.

So look at this, another post about buoy griefers and the devs still havent done anything. We have a company on our island, Nangue Haven, in K6, who has been griefing for 3 days now. First they were abusing the hammer glitch to kill sleeping people and take their property. Now, they have placed buoys all over the island, blocking all of its spawns, and are even bragging about this being their 4th island. Y'all need to do something about this asap, because this buoy bug has made the PvE servers far more hostile than the PvP servers ever could be. Just remove the damn buoys from the game until you figure out how to fix them, its not that hard. Here is a screenshot of them bragging.

griefers.thumb.jpg.6f2ef8bb2a5ec13b9b625d7aebe41154.jpg

And one of *some* of the buoys they have placed.

769631882_griefers2.thumb.jpg.e9f15d187d16fd0a0325f9cf38d2f6d2.jpg

Literally all you have to do to save the PvE servers is remove the buoys and the ability to craft them until you fix them. Thanks.

Edited by MattOfSmith
  • Like 1

looks like there are several posts about Buoys, it really shouldn't stop resources from spawning in such huge radius, since the item's functionality does not indicate it.

Hope they fix it soon. Either by disabling the item (which I think it unnecessary), or just fix this bug so that it doesn't prevent resource spawning.

Well its such an issue in regards to griefing on PvE servers, that they need to disable it until they fix it. Griefers are essentially stopping the resource spawns for entire servers because of it.

I know, ist not the best solution but...

If you own a Ship... sail to a freeport and collect resources there... we did that.. farmed there for one day and did build our Galleon parts on the ship (because the wheigt is way lower). Its realy smooth, because no animals that will hunt you down every few minutes.

But it was a act to bypass all the SotD on the Way to Homebase.. but we did...
And yeah.... fix the damn Buoys and the Lighthouse

Edited by Aasimar

yeah, our island is counting down the seconds to contest those things. once destroyed previously, i saw resources spawn immediately

Please fix this soon. Had a person place them all over N8 today, and resources have been gone for the last 15+ hours.

@Jatheish

The entire island i live on would not respawn resources because a chinese company had 6 buoys in the water.  After a long time we finally convinced them to destroy the buoys and the entire island flourished with resources again.  Then someone pissed off the chinese company and they placed 40 buoys everywhere to grief.  I don't know why this issue is taking long to address.

Maybee the buoys are ment to make safer travel routes on wwater with ghostships not spawning in the route.

That could be attentional and a game breaker. So the devs have to differentiate land spawns with sea spawns if possible.

DEVS, why do you help griefers to ruin your game - REMOVE OR FIX THE BUOYS PLEASE.

16 minutes ago, Vangar said:

DEVS, why do you help griefers to ruin your game - REMOVE OR FIX THE BUOYS PLEASE.

I dont understand people like you. 

Read the Patchnotes.

• Like 1