Jaxyl

Can't Harvest Plants, Trees, Rocks

So I reinstalled my private server today to wipe it clean, then I made a custom map with the server grid editor. In my Home grid, I removed 3 of the 4 freeport islands and deleted the extra spawn points. All of that worked fine and we were able to log in. However, we aren't able to harvest ANY nodes. We can't pick up plants, beat trees, or pick up rocks to even make basic tools. The only thing we can actually harvest is animal parts if we manage to punch something to death. Any ideas?

Update:

It appears that what broke the resource nodes was the fact that I moved the starter island and rotated it. When I rebuilt the map and left that one island I intended to keep alone, harvesting worked properly again.

On 12/31/2018 at 10:47 PM, Jaxyl said:

Update:

It appears that what broke the resource nodes was the fact that I moved the starter island and rotated it. When I rebuilt the map and left that one island I intended to keep alone, harvesting worked properly again.

But this makes no sense? i have the same issue atm, exactly.

You can not just move and rotate existing islands. 
You must first remove the island - start and save the server - then you can re-insert the island as you want it.