IDUnknown

Ship Waypoints - Grid Editor

How do we insert ship waypoints?    I can move, and rotate, and delete a waypoint.  But how do we insert one, so there are more than three?

I found “Num+”

Edited by ASA

Bump took me forever to find out, but yes it's +. Does anybody know why merchant ship isn't spawning? I added the route and just named each NPCtrader1 and NPCtrader2 like in the example .json files, but I flew along the path forever and could never locate the ship. Any help would be appreciated

Also hold right click over each node to adjust angles just encase you didn't know that one

On 1/3/2019 at 5:05 AM, CAPTAIN K'NUCKLES said:

Bump took me forever to find out, but yes it's +. Does anybody know why merchant ship isn't spawning? I added the route and just named each NPCtrader1 and NPCtrader2 like in the example .json files, but I flew along the path forever and could never locate the ship. Any help would be appreciated

Also hold right click over each node to adjust angles just encase you didn't know that one

I am having the exact same problem.

Ever found a solution?

Where do you press the + , on the line where you want to add the point, or is it something plus +  ?  I tried it last night and couldn't get it to add any more points...