Sign in to follow this  
dope87

Pin Coded and Personal Container

Hello, I'm in a medium crew (20/30 people), I'm asking if we can get a better pin coded system,in order to have everyone some personal container .... everytime some items disappear, like an option for insert at least the first time, you use a door or a container, the pin code even if you are in a crew. Thank you for reading. Happy new year to all pathfinders

Edited by dope87
  • Like 1

Permission levels are one way to accomplish this. However, it is simply that certain doors can be set to certain levels or higher, and chests can be placed behind those doors. This still leaves higher ranking players the ability to steal form lower ranking ones.

This is a good suggestion, but was never implemented in Ark, as such i would doubt they will implement it here.

It would fit into the setting perfectly if you could just craft a keylock and link it to your chest. You would get a key in your inventory in return. A server wide option could be to decide wether this key is an abstract item or a real item that you can lose or give to other players. Doing that the chest could only be opened with the key or of course by destroying it. Well and if you die and lose your key, happy hacking 😄