newbornlunatic

Players Gltiching into bases. Calling it justfiable.

Hello Pirates and deck hands! This takes place on C-12 in the US PvE server.

My friends and I are loving the game and have about 40-50 hours each in the game. We want to continue enjoying the game in PvE but with all the people glitching into bases we cant seem to have a reason to continue playing the game for much longer. The repair hammer patch was a start but as for people using Climbing Tools to glitch through windows is absurd. People say "Just get of the windows" which is a temporary fix. For us though we have a couple of people in our group that love building and making their houses, castles etc look amazing with different designs that we shouldn't be limited to just having walls with doors. The people that are griefing/glitching into the base try and justify it as to that the Climbing tools are part of the game and everyone else it doing it when clearly we aren't nor are the other people that were talking in chat about the whole situation. We asked them to stop because obviously glitching isn't part of the game. They continued to do it and mock us every time we ask them to stop. They said that they will continue doing it until it gets fixed. We are not the only group that is suffering from this and everyone is pretty much fed up with it. 

Here is a link to the conversation about the whole ordeal. Hopefully we can get something done about this.

https://imgur.com/a/Kif8hIb

Edited by newbornlunatic

You have no doors on your windows... and I doubt they're going to disallow going through windows since it's a PvP tactic.  Replace the windows with walls or get doors on them.

How is it a PvE tactic? I mean that is the reason why we are on PvE and not PVP. It wouldn't an issue if we were on PVP because we could just kill the intruder. In this case we can't we just have to stand by while they do whatever they want and rummage through everything.

1 hour ago, newbornlunatic said:

How is it a PvE tactic? I mean that is the reason why we are on PvE and not PVP. It wouldn't an issue if we were on PVP because we could just kill the intruder. In this case we can't we just have to stand by while they do whatever they want and rummage through everything.

Make a door press t will change it to a window door place said window door. Open when you want to let in light , close to protect your stuff or put all ur shit in pin locked chests

The fact about pin locked Doors and Windows is there are a couple Chinese groups on na pve running around with pin code bots unlocking doors. Best bet would be to clear pin code off doors and windows and just use the lock. That way they can't get in. Pin codes still on chests because that's the only way to lock them sadly