webhead

Issue in N6 - Greifing Player.

Hey Guys, 

Not sure if this is the right way to report, but I can't find any official channels.

We have a group on this island, Bursbsy Island named "Myst of Avalon".

They originally owned a lot of the island, and had a 30% tax on it, a lot of us since then (launch) have taken a plot or two to live on, normal PVE, nothing aggressive.

Since then, Avalon has been playing Buoy's all over to stop spawns, and stated that is why they have done this, and also told us they will make our life hell.

I have included a screenshot of a lighthouse and Buoy in front of a base, they place them in our areas too, and luckily we can destroy these after 1.5 hours, but they just replace them.. We had no wood on our island for an entire day at one point.

Can anything be done?

834910_20181231085454_1.png

834910_20181231090248_1.png

This company is intentionally blocking spawns by using buoy claim flags solely to grief the players who live on this island, and I am currently one of the people suffering from this. I logged in after sleeping to find out that they blocked the spawn and harvested all resources on a huge expanse of trees across from my claimed area, leaving me with little to no resources. They have said in chat that they are doing this intentionally and to make the game harder for us. They're not claiming land to build and expand, they are literally just blocking spawns for people who want to coexist and build on this island.

I would document any griefing admissions in the chat with screenshots and hold onto them.  What this game sorely needs right now is a report system for griefers or verbal harassment, and community managers.  We have a company on our server who are always talking about raping everybody and dropping the n word constantly.  Not to mention griefing and exploiting.  We have posted the screenshots on the forums, but why is there no official way report this behavior?

I read a statement by wildcard co-founder Jeremy Stieglitz recently: "It's easy to lose sight of the big picture, which ought to start and end with communication to the players."  I would love to see some real changes to follow through on this statement.

The communication between players and developers is lacking right now.  I understand they are prioritizing server and stability issues.  But they need to continue to communicate with us to acknowledge other player concerns.  Posting on the forums where you dont know if anybody even reads it is an imperfect system.  I believe its vital for the community that players feel heard.

NOT one mention or tweet that they hear our concerns. Not in future patch notes as well. There Twitter account is flooded with concerns never a response. 

All this happened in ARK, why they won’t say we understand we’re on it is inexcusable. 

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear about that, that's awful.

So far that hasn't happened here, but its been pretty awful, right now our entire side of the island has one tree spawn 😕

Guys bigger company's try to force  little company's to leave the land so they claimed. Devs must force this player to stop doing that must  punish them and take some land. 

I call your bullshit. We never threatened you. And you stole all our land all because you want to whine about a game mechanic. I am done with this game you can piss and moan to my the other guy that plays. You are all wastes of human space. You stole every single square inch you took. We never once threatened you. The bouys were because my friend was pissed off that you griefed us. Its all a matter of perspective and mine tells me you are all dicks.