Lemico

I can't die

I cannot die since my sloop was destroyed, I always respawn in the same zone when I restart, my stats dont decrease or increase.

Need help please, i cant play.

Same here. Got video of it, if needed.  Can not collect anything,  damage anything. I loose stamina though. So I am shambling Zombie basicly.  So far i have not found a way to die or change Region. If you have please let me know.

EDIT: My ship sunk while i was offline. So maybe a sinking ship is the cause of this? My buddy sayed he saw my boddy (alive) at the bottom by the wreckage. I myself could not see the body and was elsewhere.

EDIT2: 

Server: PVE EU Sirens Call

Edited by Exsanguinator

This game is going to fail in epic style if they cant fix this type of stuff in a timely fashion. Definitely the adventure of a lifetime. 

Same thing here. Schooner sank in a FREEPORT overnight (it shouldn't have) and now I cant die or leave the zone. I can't do anything.

It seems people are taking advantage of the ability to weigh down other people's boats until they sink. I've seen complaints from people on PVE servers as well. We put our ship in a freeport last night before we went to sleep. Woke up this morning and it was sank. Notably, so was any other ship that was obviously English named, all of the boats in...  I assume Chinese (The characters are all squares so it could be any language that uses other characters that I don't have on my computer), were still standing.  Hopefully the developers can work something out to where people can't just overload your ship with weight. It is a cheap way of sinking someone's ship and it is doubly suck-y when you are then glitched afterward like Grifter and I both are, unable to die, leave the ship, etc. I'm haunting that thing under the sea! 

Current Patch seems to have solved the immortality problem. Logged in and drowned. After that i could choose another region, where i did not encounter the bug again so far. Letz hope it stays that way.