Sign in to follow this  
Dad

Usernames

Do we need to have a family name. Just curious if we could get a 1 word name. or if we need a first and last. and could somebody pick the same first name as you?

In watching some streams earlier, and browsing some screenshots, it seems that multiple word names are allowed and rather common. I've seen everything from "Popeye TheSailorman" to "Max The Mad Man" however I cannot be sure if these streams/screenshots were on the official build or the streamer build.

Wouldn't let me edit my above comment, but a friend of mine just sent me a screenshot from the official NA PvE server v4.1 and someone in the chat window had the rather long name which you can see in the attached screenshot.  Hope that helps a bit more with the 1-word name question.

Udikf_Longname.jpg

thats insanely long haha. I was just wondering also if someone else could use ur first name. For example if your "SCOTTY LASTNAME" if someone else could register the name "SCOTTY LASTNAME2".

8 hours ago, Scotty said:

Wouldn't let me edit my above comment, but a friend of mine just sent me a screenshot from the official NA PvE server v4.1 and someone in the chat window had the rather long name which you can see in the attached screenshot.  Hope that helps a bit more with the 1-word name question.

Udikf_Longname.jpg

thats insanely long haha. I was just wondering also if someone else could use ur first name. For example if your "SCOTTY LASTNAME" if someone else could register the name "SCOTTY LASTNAME2".