Sign in to follow this  
McScurvy

Pathfinder Deleted on Death-Crash

Hi, i was attacked by a manta ray and was killed.

When i died, the manta instantly became a shark and the message was displayed that i had been killed by a shark.

I was then moved to the create a pathfinder screen with no option to go back.

I had just put around 35+ hours into this char in the last 2 days (since buying the game) and have 2 territories which are set up quite nicely.

I'm hoping that because i was in a company with my bro (invited him to my company and made him admin) that the territories will go to him?

Thing is, i made a new char with the same name as i didn't have another option (as far as i know), and visited the first territory i claimed.

The flag is still there but doesn't show an owners name, but does show the company name on it.

I'm just waiting for my brother to log in to check to see if he has the claim to it or not / if he can invite me back into the company and basically see what happens.

Will update the post later today.

Anyways i just thought id let you guys know the issue is still occurring, i know that others have lost their characters also. 

Hi,

When that occurs, try reconnecting or restarting your steam client, it works most of the times.

However, u can´t create a new pathfinder, if that, it will be rewritten.

Greetings,

Aw, McScurvy. Sorry that happened. I've had that pop up a couple times as well when dying. It's just a glitch. If it happens again do not create a new pathfinder. Just exit the game and restart it. On the opening screen when restarted, you'll see the option to rejoin Atlas as your usual character. 

thanks guys for the advice coz i woulda probs just done the same thing again, i panicked so hard the only thing is now im not the owner of my company and apparently you cant pass ownership?