Sign in to follow this  
ver9iliy

crashes game

Yesterday when I wanted to open the map that the game broke with an error, and today I died and now on the selection screen of the point of appearance everything hangs and gives this error, before your updates this was not

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.png

• Like 1

Hi, I'm also experiencing this same issue. I believe the game crashes when the map is called/selected. It will cause you to crash on joining the server once you die.

I have reinstalled my entire PC from scratch but still broken. Can join other servers and it only started when I lost my ship so I believe the beds are causing it to crash.

It's not related to performance because changing it to the minimal settings doesn't work but changing servers does.

The issue is occurring for me on EU PvE but is not bound to a specific grid server.

image.thumb.png.3d372816e0c83d79d553ce08dba45918.png

Yes you are right, I not so long, too, lost bed. my raft was a bug that it displayed on the map at the point of transition though I was already far away and when I died I couldn't revive him. I decided to choose another region and there was built and everything was fine when I died, but now apparently the raft broke with the bed and now I can not play, it's awful, I just started to develop normally and there is and I have all been, deleted the game, checked the integrity of the cache, nothing helps EU server pvp