Sign in to follow this  
Kumiiyo

The current 2.5x gather rate should be permanent.

Building and farming at this rate feels about just right. It's too grinding at the rate it was before. Make this the standard rate please.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marce said:

I dont Think so

on the 2.5 rate or using bears and elephants for gathering?

Either make the ship costs more or turn it back to 1X. The ship spam companies are doing because of the event is insane, if I look at what we had before the event and now.. 

It’s fine by me, but if you are in a small group do know that it doesn’t benefit you on PvP. Especially if you have not that many hours to play. 

I disaree this rate turns the game into Easy mode just for the sake of mindless pvp...  Should be more to a game then PvP even on PvP servers!!!

PvP is just one feature a small feature not the end all be all of life!!!

If anything, they should just raise the rates for wood thatch and Stone. I understand that all the rates being really high enable the bigger tribes 2 grind for weapons during the event. They just need to tweak it so that building specifically is less of a grind because right now the base rating balance is way off. It should not take so long to make a safe base when it is so easy to smash through doors

8 hours ago, Kumiiyo said:

Building and farming at this rate feels about just right. It's too grinding at the rate it was before. Make this the standard rate please.

Won’t happen. You can expect more events, but permanent won’t happen. 

Once you get tames you will find out that the events give you almost to much. You could literally have a HUGE base in 2-3 hours with tames and this event

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

Won’t happen. You can expect more events, but permanent won’t happen. 

Once you get tames you will find out that the events give you almost to much. You could literally have a HUGE base in 2-3 hours with tames and this event

That might work in bigger company... I can not defend a base from being taken while sailing (maybe with bed port and logout in base and have ship anchored somewhere) and I do not have the skill points to do that

1 minute ago, peter said:

That might work in bigger company... I can not defend a base from being taken while sailing (maybe with bed port and logout in base and have ship anchored somewhere) and I do not have the skill points to do that

Ah yeah o forgot that wildcard screwed up on the spawns smh.

so yeah, still speaking in ark terms. My buddy and I were master grinders and master builders so when we built bases they were along the lines of 100x100 or at least 75x75