Skurnickles

pve [2/20219] [PvE And PvP mixed cluster] Helter Skelter x15 rates MODDED and Boosted XP bonuses

[3x3]  Helter Skelter 15x Rates with boosted Engram/XP points/
The Cluster is mixed with PvE and PvP servers

It is Highly recommended that you join our discord

Dedicated Server

Server Specs:
CPU: Intel E5462 3.7ghz 16 cores
RAM: 64GB DDR4 3200 MHz

Our Server is 100% paid for and 100% up time aside from the restart for mod and game updates.
Admins are all over 21 years old. We enjoy the game so we wont be doing gaming break admin stuff that pisses people off.

All servers have 100% uptime , we have auto relaunch of the altas servers so if one crashes it boots back up. The servers also auto update as well.

Server Cluster Home Port copy and pasted to you browser and it will launch your game

http://172.98.193.122:8881/ <------ Live Map

MODS
  • Custom Item Stacks
  • Super Weight Sails
  • Custom Item Stacks
  • Super Weight Sails
  • Editable Server UI (WBUI)
  • Fister's Fog Remover
  • Well and Water Pump
  • [SPUK} Advanced Structures
  • TCs Auto Rewards <--- Broken will add when fixed

Server location: US EAST

Cluster Settings

[ServerSettings]
DifficultyOffset=0.000000
NewMaxStructuresInRange=6000.000000
DayCycleSpeedScale=1.000000
DayTimeSpeedScale=1.000000
NightTimeSpeedScale=1.000000
DinoDamageMultiplier=1.000000
PlayerDamageMultiplier=1.000000
StructureDamageMultiplier=1.000000
PlayerResistanceMultiplier=1.000000
DinoResistanceMultiplier=1.000000
StructureResistanceMultiplier=1.000000
XPMultiplier=15.000000
TamingSpeedMultiplier=15.000000
HarvestAmountMultiplier=15.000000
PlayerCharacterWaterDrainMultiplier=0.5000000
PlayerCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=0.5000000
DinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=1.000000
PlayerCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier=1.000000
DinoCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier=1.000000
PlayerCharacterHealthRecoveryMultiplier=1.000000
DinoCharacterHealthRecoveryMultiplier=1.000000
DinoCountMultiplier=1.000000
HarvestHealthMultiplier=1.000000
PvEStructureDecayPeriodMultiplier=1.000000
ResourcesRespawnPeriodMultiplier=0.1000000
SeamlessDataSocketEnabled=true

[/Script/ShooterGame.ShooterGameMode]
bClampHomeServerXP=False
ClampHomeServerXPLevel=100
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[0]=5
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[1]= 5
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[7]=8
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[10]=5
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[11]=5
OverridePlayerLevelEngramPoints=5 <---- 5 engram points per lvl till lvl 100!

Special Events Weekly !

Server Cluster Rules

These rules apply to all of our servers in the cluster...

#1. Do Not Cheat, Dupe, Mesh, Exploit, or any other way to make un fair advantage over another player. If you catch a player / company cheating you must provide @Admin with proof either with video or screen shots of who and what they were doing.

#2.  Due to the offline raiding we have switched to a PvE and PvP system. Dont complain if your stuff in pvp gets raided. 

#3. We do not tolerate racism  on our cluster. Racist remarks found on chat or discord will result in a immediate ban.

#4. Harassing another player will not be tolerated. Its a game, a pvp and pve game at that. You win some you loose some.

#5. Admins/ Mods will NOT spawn shit back for you, will NOT ROLL BACK servers if you loose your shit or glitch out. This game is in EA we all signed up for bugs.

#6. Constantly Bitching to the admins about players, raiding demanding rule changes, stupid annoying shit will result in being ignored and eventually a ban.

#7. Trolling, Griefing, generally being an asshole to be the sake to be an asshole will get you banned your base wiped by the admins. To be unbaned players must write a 3 paragraph essay for everyone to read about "why its not good to be an asshole"

Raiding is started when the attacker performs an aggressive act on the defender. This includes stealing land claims, sinking ships, destroying structures killing npcs/tames. The moment where you and your company can not continue the assault the raid is over. Doesn't mean go back to your base get more supplies  and continue. Counter raiding or counter attacks is still raiding and counts as your raid towards that company/player. Defending a land claim or defending from a raid does not count as a raid.

Edited by Skurnickles
  • Like 1

Bump, We are going to wiping the map soon to expand the map to a 3x3 as well getting another dedicated server for future expansion 

Wipe happened today, we are now a 3x3 with updated map with pvp and pve islands. WOOT WOOT same x15 and boosted rates though

Are all the Power Crystal islands on your map and working?

And do you have increased stat gain to have a higher carry wieght and HP to help combat the higher harvest rate and the fact that the creatures are hitting to hare on default settings?

bump

I have all 8 powerstone islands and the ghost ship on the grid as well boosted stats for humans dinos as well as x5 gold 

the stats are all set to x15 tame, xp, and gather

Joined the server with a couple of friends and having a great time. Thanks for hosting this server.  I highly recommend it.

Loving the custom maps and proximity of the islands. It's nice not having to sail for hours to get multiple types of resources for upgrades. The stacking mod and the Advanced Structures mods and very nice QoL and the official servers seriously need to look at these. We were promised S+ structures for Atlas at the get go and what we got is no where near that so the SPUK stuff is a necessary addition.

The gathering rate is a little insane. I gathered enough wood, thatch, and fiber to make a brigantine in about 5 minutes. Could honestly be tuned down to 7X-10X and still be more than enough.

Also, the SoTD damage seems to be greatly enhanced. We got hit by a level 4 SoTD and it took out a plank with 1 volley. Not sure if this is intended and maybe we just need to work on finding upgraded blueprints for the ships? If that is so, cool beans. 

We did experience something that maybe needs investigation. We went down to C3 and there is an "island" that is not on the map. It's in the SE and just West of the freeport island. It's got large spires and faces in the cliffs. We found a path/trail going up but when we tried to jump off the ship onto land we there we fell through the island and got stuck under it. Both myself and my crewmate Lightning experienced it at the same time so wasn't one of those weird graphical glitch islands they are experiencing on official.  We couldn't the cliffs with grappling hooks either, they just went through it. Is it maybe the Fountain of Youth island or something?

@SYDHART sorry for not seeing the post, life and gaming life are super busy atm.

We find the x15 rates fair, it gives solos and tribes a chance to get going and not clog up the free ports. As for the SoTD I think it on GrapeShots end, I havent messed with any SoTD settings, and currently I cant find anyway to tone them down. It seems they update to fit their needs on offical and that's it. I have had that issue where my ship got shwacked in one hit.

Ill have to investigate what you are talking about  on the south east free port server. All the islands are prefabed by WC I may have to remove it on the next server update

Thanks for the review and I hope to see you on the server!