Sign in to follow this  
Bärtlef

Losing 20+ hours cause of crashes and rollbacks

Okay. First of i really do enjoy this game. It's amazing... BUT...

We taimed 4 Elephants. 3 of them died to server crashes and rollbacks. Why? Because lvl 4 Wolfes can kill a 500+ HP Elephant in 20 seconds. WHY? Just why? How is this even possible? The Elephants were lvl 35 + and this is just a fucking wolf... fun part is, before the server crashed, no wolfes were there. Not even in the near. Server crashes => rollback => Elephants dead. 

It's not just like that u find wheat on every island. No we had to travel from C5 to K5 to get them. It took us about 10 hours only for that. We got the wheat. Went to taime 2 Elephants. Thats another ~ 6 hours. Went back to base. Used the Elephants for 20 Minutes => Server crashes => rollback => both of them are death. 

Great.. so we just went to get 2 new Elephants. Came back a few moments ago. 1 Elephant was safe. The other one was on his way to safety... guess what happened? Server crashes => rollback and 2 lvl 4 and lvl 6 wolfes just killed the other lvl 27 (wildlevel) Elephant. Im just so annoyed. 

How is this even possible? And the worst part of all that? The devs won't even care. Cause they did not lost 20+ hours of traveling and farming.

And we probably cant even use the remaining Elephant till wolfes and other carnivores are fixed. And i really dont want to travel another 10 hours for nothing.

Sorry, I just had to write this down. This is just garbage and im pissed af.

You know that you are playing a game that is Early Access? And that Early Access comes before betatest, while betatest comes before a fully developed and released game?

You are not in a betatest, you are not a tester. You are playing a game that isnt ready to test. You are playing a game that is in development.