Sign in to follow this  
kam7r

My thought about Ghost Ships as a french streamer

Hi guys, French Streamer here, thinking of stopping the game completely this is why :

Ghost ships... we farmed on a Lawless island  UE PVE server ( so a newbie spawn ) and we got our fist sloop, we stocked our ressources and went to see to explroe the oceans, then at i'd say 2/3km ... we saw 2 ghost ships, we managed to evade, then even not 500m after, 4 ghost ships in any directions... not choice but to go back to the island and ... wait ?

This is the point, it's a pirate mmo, pirate should be able to explore the seas, not being stuck on a island coz of the ghost ships spam.

IMO : in pve atleast, the ghost ships should be rare and an awesome boss fight, not a spam like some wolf or tiger... at the moment the ghost ships spam is killing your game, i humbly warn you, even the newbie areas are spammed with them, you must , if you want your game to survive to do something about them, at the moment its unplayable.

this is my 2 cents, this game could be awesome but for now its just an island survivor game.

The game is still in development.  I'm sure there's still more to come, it's not the final release yet.  The Steam page should have mentioned the Early Access part....

If you're into PVE though, join a private server.  I'm not disregarding or discrediting your point about the ghost ships, either.  I play on a private server and we have a reduced spawn rate for them.  And wolves!  And it makes the game sooo much better!  There's still a lot of fun to be had, just not on the public servers (yet?)

Agree

100 % agree, we made  shooner with lot of work and big hopes to get a land, get out of lawless 1 ghost ship byebye our hopes rest at bottom of the ocean,.

Edited by SailingBoat