Sign in to follow this  
S1N

HOW TO BEAT THE CHINESE

Tips for our Western Brothers:

If you have not already, band together with all other western clans on the Island ASAP. If you're solo, join a clan. Set aside differences, set tasks and goals, organize, plan a time to raid (couple of hours).

Glory. Victory. Domination. Western ability for spontaneous coordination is known throughout history. Do it. You know what I'm talking about.

Pep talk aside, here are practical tips:

1)  Melee these fuckers, their ping is horrible. Think Mount&Blade style. Beat them like dogs.

2) Shit-talk them on voice chat, it drives them nuts. They will rage and loose their hive-mind coordination. Use google translate. If not, English, Czech, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, and Albanian seems to work wonders. The ones we destroyed take the shit talk way too seriously.

3) Take advantage of time-zones. Offline raid them if possible.

4) Build sloops with cannons and bombard the fuck out of their stone base. Make sure you have good logistics for food, ammo, cannons to keep up the siege.

5) Conquer all their lands. Send scouting teams to find all their beds. Sink all their rafts. Show no mercy.

If you're struggling to find meaning for this game (or life) - this is your moment. Take it. It's yours.

Godspeed.

unknown.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, S1N said:

Tips for our Western Brothers:

If you have not already, band together with all other western clans on the Island ASAP. If you're solo, join a clan. Set aside differences, set tasks and goals, organize, plan a time to raid (couple of hours).

Glory. Victory. Domination. Western ability for spontaneous coordination is known throughout history. Do it. You know what I'm talking about.

Pep talk aside, here are practical tips:

1)  Melee these fuckers, their ping is horrible. Think Mount&Blade style. Beat them like dogs.

2) Shit-talk them on voice chat, it drives them nuts. They will rage and loose their hive-mind coordination. Use google translate. If not, English, Czech, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, and Albanian seems to work wonders. The ones we destroyed take the shit talk way too seriously.

3) Take advantage of time-zones. Offline raid them if possible.

4) Build sloops with cannons and bombard the fuck out of their stone base. Make sure you have good logistics for food, ammo, cannons to keep up the siege.

5) Conquer all their lands. Send scouting teams to find all their beds. Sink all their rafts. Show no mercy.

If you're struggling to find meaning for this game (or life) - this is your moment. Take it. It's yours.

Godspeed.

unknown.png

They will just dupe and come right back. It’s all good though dude. At least you tried to come up with a plan.

nothing stops the Chinese 

Beating them is now easy, simple procedures. Just get them into disarray and ruin their day, they'll move on to less organized folks.

1 hour ago, Realist said:

nothing stops the Chinese 

Don't just roll over! 

Speaking of which I haven't had luck finding a good group of organized players to play with. If any Company out here needs and extra hand to fight the Chinese i'm will to fight!

1 hour ago, S1N said:

Beating them is now easy, simple procedures. Just get them into disarray and ruin their day, they'll move on to less organized folks.

You can't do that if they can auto-shot kill anyone who comes in range, kill people through stone walls, etc etc.      Cheating breaks the game, all the effort and pluck in the world can't compete against that.     You can only hope that wildcard starts banning them but based on the Ark PVP woes that seems unlikely

1 minute ago, J.Dawson said:

Make petitions to put Tariffs on china, easy as that.

As long as its not  "the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, maybe ever"

• Like 1

Just spam in chat to over throw there govt and eliminate Xi and the govt will block there acces to game.

easy way to get them out. China monitors all communications if you spam overthrow your govt non stop the govt will lock them out

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, LtSharpShooter said:

Don't just roll over! 

Speaking of which I haven't had luck finding a good group of organized players to play with. If any Company out here needs and extra hand to fight the Chinese i'm will to fight!

You brought up a very good point which further proves mine. There is a reason you have had a hard time finding a good company. That reason is insiding.

the one thing the Chinese does not do is inside each other. I siding is something we see a lot in Companies in America and other countries.

people are very weary about letting strangers join into the company or even become an alliance.

and for this main reason it would be almost impossible to unite that many people. Even in the real world, we might have a lot of allies but we don’t really trust anybody.

7 hours ago, Migolcow said:

You can't do that if they can auto-shot kill anyone who comes in range, kill people through stone walls, etc etc.      Cheating breaks the game, all the effort and pluck in the world can't compete against that.     You can only hope that wildcard starts banning them but based on the Ark PVP woes that seems unlikely

Quick side note. Completely with you except for the last part, but you are still right.

wildcard has actually banned a lot of the Chinese. The problem is they have no problem just going and making a new steam account. A lot of Chinese players have just made multiple accounts so they don’t really care if they get banned or not, but they do get banned if they get caught 

7 hours ago, PappaHarper said:

We must all work against the Chinese hackers though 

That won’t happen. We doesn’t trust each other enough.

1 hour ago, Realist said:

That won’t happen. We doesn’t trust each other enough.

This. This is very true. Sad, but true. Most will have been grieved by the Chinese alphas, so they will just try to attack you instead.

1 minute ago, SoloHan88 said:

This. This is very true. Sad, but true. Most will have been grieved by the Chinese alphas, so they will just try to attack you instead.

And don’t forget, especially for time playing ark, American tribes and multi cultural tribes had very widespread insiding going on.

the only thing worse than getting under meshed is getting insided.

and some how it seems that the Chinese never inside each other. Boggles my mind by they work really well together. 

Us westerners tend to inside a tribe or company when we get pissed off 😂 I have never done it by the way. I refuse to regardless of the situation on principle. I have known people that have insided and no longer associate with them.

18 hours ago, Realist said:

You brought up a very good point which further proves mine. There is a reason you have had a hard time finding a good company. That reason is insiding.

the one thing the Chinese does not do is inside each other. I siding is something we see a lot in Companies in America and other countries.

people are very weary about letting strangers join into the company or even become an alliance.

and for this main reason it would be almost impossible to unite that many people. Even in the real world, we might have a lot of allies but we don’t really trust anybody.

And still yet i have yet to receive on invitation  from a company to fight the Chinese.  Even though we desperately need it. There are to many cliques.

10 hours ago, LtSharpShooter said:

And still yet i have yet to receive on invitation  from a company to fight the Chinese.  Even though we desperately need it. There are to many cliques.

That is what I was saying. That won’t happen. Nobody trust each other enough. Sad but true

Thank you for sharing.Accturelly, most Chinese have accepted university  education and can read English well . On the contrary,most of us even cant read a Chinese letter and have to google it ...So...so called "wait till they sleep and sink all their boats " must have been read and doesn't seem to work well in the future . For those well-orgnized players, communication and compromise seem to be a  pragmatic way to get along with them.

BY THE WAY.  Europeans have abandoned the labour union tradition in game, but the Chinese  keep this Gang tradition and run well ...what a fxxking reality     LOL