Sign in to follow this  
Harry Bosch

Its not a Pirate Game anymore

At PvP servers this game has nothing to do with pirate feeling.   only same speaking people  claim alot of clusters. And get mass pvp.

Ok its possible to join this companys/alliances to survive this.

But u join the home clusters or something and the complete cluster its full of people.  Lags and rubberbanding at the most time.

I like pvp, but not the mass company/alliance shit.

• Like 2

Simply dont play a massive multiplayer online game if you dont like that people play together. You can still go for the pirates way of playstyle, but you cannot play solo and think you can rule everything.

Basically, you complain that you would get roflstomped by players that outnumber you - while you only want to roflstomp weaker ships/players.

rofl du dont understand me, i play with other guys together, but not with hundreds, i like it more 20-30 people and not hundrets or thousands, thats the only point at the moment u stay alive to play in a zerg alliance

Outnumbered isnt fun pvp, best pvp its ship vs ship battle or 2 vs 3 ships or so.  So skill its important, and not mass pvp

Edited by Harry Bosch

1 minute ago, Harry Bosch said:

rofl du dont understand me, i play with other guys together, but not with hundreds, i like it more 20-30 people and not hundrets or thousands, thats the only point at the moment u stay alive to play in a zerg alliance

And im pretty sure, you leave everyone alone that plays solo, duo, trio, or even in a 10-man-company. Yeah.

Just now, Dingiva said:

And im pretty sure, you leave everyone alone that plays solo, duo, trio, or even in a 10-man-company. Yeah.

rofl pls stop writing this..... u dont understand anything what the problem at Atlas is.  But u will figure it out in the next 2-3 weeks 😉

1 minute ago, Harry Bosch said:

rofl pls stop writing this..... u dont understand anything what the problem at Atlas is.  But u will figure it out in the next 2-3 weeks 😉

Oh, i understand very well, since players like you existed even 20 years ago, in the first massive multiplayer games. Your major problem is that there is big alliances that can outnumber you at any time, and even if you´ll never admit it, you want some game mechanic that makes it possible for you to stand a chance against everyone.

The game is made, like it is made. You knew that there was the possibility of huge clans/alliances, like in every freaking massive multiplayer game for the last decade. You still decided to play it. But you want it to be changed, so it would better fit your playstyle.

Don´t buy a Volkswagen and ask the seller to transform it into a Porsche afterwards. Games dont work like this, nor does the real life.

Haha i play alot of games in the last 20 years, and only in eve its like in Atlas, but in Eve the World its not so "tiny" 

Other Massive multiplayer Games having a existing Economy

Economy in Atlas? lol not existing.  Its possible to farm all the stuff self in the near

Edited by Harry Bosch