Sign in to follow this  
R2KR32

mindwipe tonic potion

he just wanna ask is there a mindwipe style topic in this for max lvl im one lvl away and if there is no such think ill need to plan my char

1 hour ago, R2KR32 said:

he just wanna ask is there a mindwipe style topic in this for max lvl im one lvl away and if there is no such think ill need to plan my char

You should be able to respect once per level in inventory screen at top by your name is respec button

Same subject. 

4 minutes ago, LtSharpShooter said:

What is Max level. I don't think that has been confirmed yet.

Just see in your inventory...

we need this... i am almost max lvl and with current skill nerf i only can respec every lvl to try different things

currently:
make cannons, guns and ammo - respec
make armor and weapons + ammo - respec
make ship - respec
have everything ready do another respec and do captaining... maybe some combat skills or pirating if i have some points left

This is what I’m getting at we Spec into somthink for what we are doing at the time if I’m around the  my home base “raft” I like to have extra weight and gathering skills but if I’m in a bigger boat going for tresure or exploring I like to have a melee spec or a gun spec and I/we won’t be able to do that unless there is some sort of respec tonic 

51 is not the Max level.  When you achieve enough discovery points the max level cap will increase.  My roommate got to I believe 54 or 55 Discoveries and his max level went up to 52.  Not sure on the ratios and if it scales to requiring more and more discoveries to reach a higher level.  I've heard rumor the max is level 80.  This will not be completely confirmed until someone gets every discovery.

There is a soft cap level being 51 - entices you to explore
You can get past this by exploring and apparently after exploring its max is 81 (Though the max level int confirmed)