Sign in to follow this  
twixie

cargo saddle tier 2 not working

we have a bear with a tier 2 cargo sadle the sadle does not change anything about the bear weight or more storage

also u can run thru the cart like air

Edited by twixie

The only use a cargo harness gives currently is the ability to place a cannon on the platform which allows you to have a mobile cannon.

I was hoping the cart would have an inventory you could access separately.  Ours is exactly like you mention here.  No weight increase.  They could add inventory space with a weight allowance.  Make it so it all drops to the ground in a bag if you change the saddle.  Would make it act like a cargo cart, and give a bit more function to it.

could do the same with the small crate on the back of the carriage. Let us pull a little cargo around with it.

• Like 1

I was hoping it would allow you to put a small storage chest on it at the least so you could carry goods with it as the tool tip says - i mean really, if you can put a cannon on it, surely you should be able to put a small storage box on it! :classic_blink:

Edited by moosedawg
spelling

On 1/6/2019 at 1:08 PM, moosedawg said:

I was hoping it would allow you to put a small storage chest on it at the least so you could carry goods with it as the tool tip says - i mean really, if you can put a cannon on it, surely you should be able to put a small storage box on it! :classic_blink:

this not sure what the point of it is tbo , should allow chest on it if u can drag a cannon

On 12/31/2018 at 3:27 AM, Suna Fox said:

The only use a cargo harness gives currently is the ability to place a cannon on the platform which allows you to have a mobile cannon.

Thats not the only use... you can also place three water barrels on it for, uh, I guess, portable drinkage...

skill explanation it says ; "goods"

so there should be inventory for carry the goods but there is not 

yeah i was disappointed in this cargo harness too, since you can't carry any cargo on it. I hope it's a bug and it will be updated eventually. Unless canons are super effective on hoards of wolves then maybe a portable canon would help! 

49 minutes ago, Virkatjol said:

yeah i was disappointed in this cargo harness too, since you can't carry any cargo on it. I hope it's a bug and it will be updated eventually. Unless canons are super effective on hoards of wolves then maybe a portable canon would help! 

Swivel cannons are quite effective against multiple creatures. They're basically the blunderbuss's big brother on steroids. I really want to get one of these mobilized on a cart or something. I can't even begin to express how useful this would be on our croc/snake-infested island. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Virkatjol said:

Well, my neighbors brought theirs over and used it on an alpha bear that was plaguing us.  It barely did a dent in the bear and it was a lower level bear too - I think they shot 20 cannon balls into the thing to get it to half.  Fire arrows and blunderbuss did more damage than the cannon.  Can't survive long enough to try it on a hoard of wolves, so my guess is a no on that as well, lol!

12 hours ago, Warspectre said:

Swivel cannons are quite effective against multiple creatures. They're basically the blunderbuss's big brother on steroids. I really want to get one of these mobilized on a cart or something. I can't even begin to express how useful this would be on our croc/snake-infested island. 

We tried to use the swivel cannon on it as well and sadly it's only the cannon that will go on the useless cart currently 😕

Edited by moosedawg
spelling

31 minutes ago, moosedawg said:

Well, my neighbors brought theirs over and used it on an alpha bear that was plaguing us.  It barely did a dent in the bear and it was a lower level bear too - I think they shot 20 cannon balls into the thing to get it to half.  Fire arrows and blunderbuss did more damage than the cannon.  Can't survive long enough to try it on a hoard of wolves, so my guess is a no on that as well, lol!

We tried to use the swivel cannon on it as well and sadly it's only the cannon that will go on the useless cart currently 😕

Cannons are designed to do siege damage and suck against players and creatures.  It's specifically like that because otherwise sea combat would only be who got the first shot off as every crew member on the receiving end dies.

They do need to add the anti-personal guns to the cargo saddle options as well as some more non-combat things like chests and such.

shameless bump

really hip this gets an update to allow chests on the cart

Edited by uli