Sign in to follow this  
BaldursThones

When can i play poker?

3 hours ago, MritsyBoly said:

What tree are you talking about, I would also like to try ?

They were supposed to come out with another skill tree called tarot. It will never happen since they have pretty much abandoned the game. They were supposed to make more “ships” as well. Instead we get modular ships smh.

these devs probably realize they completely suck at their jobs and just gave up. Very inept 

Hey George, Are you here to be a positive influence in the community, or do you hate the game and devs so much your just here to be a piece of shit? I don't really need to ask do I? Everyone knows the game is broken, everyone knows the population is low, everyone knows the devs suck, so who the fuck are you talking to? Just yourself bruh. Go take your meds and find someone to talk to. Debate that shit wanker.

As I have mentioned before, gambling and the encouragement to gamble in games has had new regulations brought out. Not sure how they would affect Atlas, but I know some online games have managed to find a work around. I will say though having worked in the gambling industry years ago and seeing people at their lowest from losing, I personally would not want it in a game that children can play.

19 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

As I have mentioned before, gambling and the encouragement to gamble in games has had new regulations brought out. Not sure how they would affect Atlas, but I know some online games have managed to find a work around. I will say though having worked in the gambling industry years ago and seeing people at their lowest from losing, I personally would not want it in a game that children can play.

Well it is possible to play poker without gambling. Just take the money/gold out of play. Whoever wins the hand wins the hand. Not as fun of course but that is a very easy work around

22 hours ago, monkguru said:

Hey George, Are you here to be a positive influence in the community, or do you hate the game and devs so much your just here to be a piece of shit? I don't really need to ask do I? Everyone knows the game is broken, everyone knows the population is low, everyone knows the devs suck, so who the fuck are you talking to? Just yourself bruh. Go take your meds and find someone to talk to. Debate that shit wanker.

You are a very grumpy person.

On 10/5/2021 at 9:46 AM, George of the jungle said:

Instead we get modular ships smh.

I remember reading somewhere that the modular ships were created to reduce load times etc compared to the non-modular boats.   It kinda makes sense because non-modular ships can contain a lot of parts in limitless configurations.  I suspect quite a few problems are caused by this type of moving structure, not to mention, rows of them lined up on the shore of an island.

Still, there's something so satisfying about making your own ships from scratch vs prebuilt, modular ones.  Maybe there's a halfway point where you can customize a lot of the ship without using individual pieces.  Say, on one type of ship you can choose from 6 different cabins/ bridges, different stations below, plus the modular rails.  

On one hand I love being able to fully customize ships, on another hand I want the game to not be less glitchy. 

Edited by Gorelander

I think adding the tarot card tree is the least of the worries of this game.  I wish they would just stop adding new features and just fix the existing one.  It's hard to imagine this game in any kind of acceptable state at this point, but I would welcome it.