canhelas

pve EU PVE trading company

hi i am the captain of a trading company called daughters of the sea, there are only 2 of us though most of the time just me, i will be sailing around the map sailing on my raft and am interested in trading stuff with other players. at the mo i have bp's but once i am more set up i will be trading near enough anything lol i am hoping to play my character as a rp pirate merchant. but not sure how much if any rp will be on the server. if your interested in this idea can you please let me know .thanks πŸ™‚

p.s once i have land i will have a shop and i hope to then trade animals too

Edited by canhelas
  • Like 1

Hey there!

Me and my friends of the "Dune Trading Company" are also roleplaying.Β Mostly in german but also in english if necessary πŸ™‚
So no, you're not alone. And I'm sure there are several other crews of roleplayers out there.

But I'm afraid you can't really trade anything from a raft as it can't hold much weight.
Claiming is also pretty difficult these days, as all the claimable islands have already flags on it.
There's nothing left.
That's why me and my friends chose the life as sea nomads as we live and laugh on our shooner and only walk on mainland to gather ressources and fresh water.

You should head to the lawless regions and build your ship there. Your structures will be safe as long as you log in every fourth day at least.

I made a survey yesterday that you can answer and it fills up a trading database.Β 

Each survey taker will fill up for their island what resources are plentiful, what resource are lacking in their island, what they may supply or demand etc. May even supply themselves as rented crew, and leave contact information.

Soon I'll post it on here and reddit and we'll have an efficient trading database in no time

12 hours ago, canhelas said:

hi i am the captain of a trading company called daughters of the sea, there are only 2 of us though most of the time just me, i will be sailing around the map sailing on my raft and am interested in trading stuff with other players. at the mo i have bp's but once i am more set up i will be trading near enough anything lol i am hoping to play my character as a rp pirate merchant. but not sure how much if any rp will be on the server. if your interested in this idea can you please let me know .thanks πŸ™‚

p.s once i have land i will have a shop and i hope to then trade animals too

You are welcome on my land at B7 main island πŸ™‚Β I have enough room πŸ™‚

great thanks loni πŸ™‚

i am heading to g9 at the mo for a treasure map once i have that i will head over πŸ™‚

and big thanks allaboutvalentina that will be a big help πŸ™‚

Β 

Edited by canhelas

3 hours ago, canhelas said:

great thanks loni πŸ™‚

i am heading to g9 at the mo for a treasure map once i have that i will head over πŸ™‚

and big thanks allaboutvalentina that will be a big help πŸ™‚

Β 

write me a msg when you arrive at the island πŸ™‚

ok will do thanks just entered b7 so not much longer πŸ™‚ sadly i logged in to find my raft had been destoryed over night by a ship of the dammed so had to build a new one lol but getting there now πŸ™‚

Β