Sign in to follow this  
Nhaga

How does one craft a "Masterwork" blueprint ?

Hello, so I've just realised that for my first small shipyard, instead of farming the materials for the regular one I've been following the blueprints requirements for the "Masterwork" version that I found during my raft sailing searching for land.

It took me 2 days to get everything before I realised there was a regular verison of it, but now that I farmed all this, I kinda want to craft it but even when I put everything in the smithy, I don't have the option to craft it.

Is there an extra skill to unlock to make this version ?

Thanks

If you look at the materials requirements, you'll see "X x Y," means you need Y number of X *different* resources.  So if it's 3 x 15 wood, you need 15 of three different types of wood, IE regular wood, softwood, elder wood, etc.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Revenant said:

If you look at the materials requirements, you'll see "X x Y," means you need Y number of X *different* resources.  So if it's 3 x 15 wood, you need 15 of three different types of wood, IE regular wood, softwood, elder wood, etc.

Ah that's how it works, thanks I've been searching for hours.. I guess I'll go for the regular version and have a lot of spare materials then.