Sadie Blackhawk

8.0 patch notes

So ship of the damned will now attack rafts when it goes live.... i dont care how much aggro radius is reduced. I lost a sloop lastnight on its maiden voyage on them. 3 hours and counting and i still haven't made it out of L9. Are you kidding me? SoD's need to have the same wind restrictions we do if your gonna play that game.

• Like 2

Let’s see it first, especially the spawn reduction and shore aggro. I do agree on the wind though, bit stupid. 

Edited by Percieval

HaHa yes, they update the fun factor a lot from patch to patch.

Grenade damage vs stone x3 is also cool, the lazy troll kids where whing too loud i suppose.

I'm sitting  here stuck in L9 with a horrible 200 ping. Wind being horrible and 3 SoD's circling me. This patch goes live i'll lose the 5k fiber I spent all morning getting. Not happy.

Just like claim flags if you have sleeping bodies and online shouldn't be able to be taken but somehow we lost 5 territories lastnight with 11 of us running around the flags. I foresee this going badly.

> 20%

Guess we'll never see them as a rare spawn. It's ridiculous to be more worried about meeting some immersion-breaking NPCs than other players on a PvP server.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Althena said:

You have to kiss the Damned Ship with your Raft. Otherwise they will not Attack you.

Then why have them aggro at all? Serious question, i may be missing something, an exploit or something.

Apparently we have to use Dhingy's to get resources from one place to another. I gather fiber in L8 and take it back to L10 since fiber is hard to find. Raft with a box was my shuttle...

• Like 1

:skull: WHEN PEOPLE SIT THERE DEFENDING WHAT IS A OBVIOUS FLAWED GAME IT DOESN'T HELP THE GAME AND IT MAKES PEOPLE WHO ARE ON THE FENCE                                                                               ABOUT THE GAME SEE RIGHT THOUGH THE BS. INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING.... 

"YES THERE IS THIS PROB AND THAT PROB AND IT SHOULD BE FIXED SOON."

YOU TAKE THE APPROACH AS IN ITS ALL GOOD AND JUST ACCEPT THE ISSUES AND NOT TALK ABOUT IT. THIS IS HURTING THE GAME MORE THAN HELPING IT. A LOT OF US WANT THIS GAME TO BE GOOD BUT WE HAVE LEGIT COMPLAINTS MAN! :skull:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

:skull: WHEN PEOPLE SIT THERE DEFENDING WHAT IS A OBVIOUS FLAWED GAME IT DOESN'T HELP THE GAME AND IT MAKES PEOPLE WHO ARE ON THE FENCE                                                                               ABOUT THE GAME SEE RIGHT THOUGH THE BS. INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING.... 

"YES THERE IS THIS PROB AND THAT PROB AND IT SHOULD BE FIXED SOON."

YOU TAKE THE APPROACH AS IN ITS ALL GOOD AND JUST ACCEPT THE ISSUES AND NOT TALK ABOUT IT. THIS IS HURTING THE GAME MORE THAN HELPING IT. A LOT OF US WANT THIS GAME TO BE GOOD BUT WE HAVE LEGIT COMPLAINTS MAN! :skull:

And what you’re doing is helping the game? My god.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Eh I see it this way. I lose this raft. I'll just log out and go back to playing 7 days to die or Ark. I nearly sank the raft trying to make the stone cliff platform. Then most of the fiber I harvested by hand. Spent hours last night making a sloop to lose it in 5 mins time. I mean private servers are an option since you can diable the SoD spawns on them. But seriously the first few years I like to play on officials for the most part. Mods and stuff come later on.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

:skull: PERCIEVAL NEEDS SOME AA MEETING TIME TO LEARN TO TALK ABOUT THE ISSUES INSTEAD OF BOTTLE THEM UP AND HOPING FOR THE BEST 

All your input thus far is that they need to stop ‘giving us more content instead of fixes’. A false statement. What I’ve done is discussed stuff and provided feedback, helping others. I don’t know which one is worse though..

one easy thing:

DISABLE SoD-Spawn after serverrestart for about an hour!!!! and let them have a certain distance to the serveredges!!!!!!!

Just lost our third ship to the game. One time our fault, second time switching one map to another into two SoD. And now ... patch comes 20 Minutes early, catchs uns on sea. When the server is back online, we have two new "friends" besides us and were sunk for the third time. 

Very fun to play at the moment ... not

• Like 1

And lovely. Log back in after patch and I have no UI.  Cant even access my ship to start the sails up. Backspace/Del isn't bringing it up. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this one? Oh tried logging out and back in too.

Edited by Sadie Blackhawk

Ah but you see when we get fire breathing flying dragons and cyber punk airships your gonna get your own back o the sod's aren't you ?

J

Edited by hands solo

2 minutes ago, Colombo said:

Where do you guys see the patch note? is there an official website or something plz?

2 minutes ago, hands solo said:

Ah but you see when we get fire breathing flying dragons and cyber punk airships your gonna get your own back o the sod's aren't you ?

J

You mean the ones on the dev kit that won’t be on officials?