Sign in to follow this  
Staal

suggestion Making Dye

Hey

So I am on a High Desert Island, my entire region really doesn't have any  fresh water, but im surrounded by ocean, and I can't use that water to make dyes ?

I tried putting down water barrels, but there's hardly any rain coming through, Water reservoir doesn't work, tap on water reservoir doesn't work.... 

Would really love to see some way of using any kind of water for crafting and irrigation of crops hehe.

Just now, Staal said:

Hey

So I am on a High Desert Island, my entire region really doesn't have any  fresh water, but im surrounded by ocean, and I can't use that water to make dyes ?

I tried putting down water barrels, but there's hardly any rain coming through, Water reservoir doesn't work, tap on water reservoir doesn't work.... 

Would really love to see some way of using any kind of water for crafting and irrigation of crops hehe.

I like to see something like that too, but I think they want to keep it this way. Now you need to get water in the barrels and take them to your island, so you’re pretty dependant on others..