Nutcutt3r

Dont Turn This Into Care Bear Island!!

I see tons of complaints from people that don't know any better that to jump off a cliff into a crocodile pit, over and over and over.

Don't listen to kiddos who would rather you nerf the crocks, and maybe make the cliff a bit smaller.

Just keep it a survival game, thanks!

I agree for the most part.  There is some tuning with some things.   For example the Ghost Ships were 'overboard'.  🙂  

• Like 1

Ghost ships "were" overboard? You speak as if they still aren't lol. I can't comment on how hard things are. I can't find a spot to set up shop and start getting anything but basic gear to even attempt anything difficult //shrug

• Like 1

Correct, but they don't attack rafts from what I heard, and aren't attacking you when you spawn in getting a fresh start. Just saying there are freeports for easy areas, don't make everything easy. Most people that complain "OP"are noobs anyhow.

Well.  We were doing a run and were attacked by close to 10 Ghost Ships.  That was crazy.  Now I see about 2-3 at a time.  Which is still a bit much.  

Just now, Nutcutt3r said:

Correct, but they don't attack rafts from what I heard, and aren't attacking you when you spawn in getting a fresh start. Just saying there are freeports for easy areas, don't make everything easy. Most people that complain "OP"are noobs anyhow.

Yes ofcourse, the people that dislike parts of the game are here on the forums. 

In my opinion, Ghost Ships should be a bit more rare.  Feared, but more rare.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rask said:

Totally agree. And nah they don't attack rafts. If there is one good thing about there being no room to build for new players I spend 90% of time time on rafts only having to worry about rare sea critters and not the 2-4 ghost ships I see at any given time. Even if I could find a spot to build a smaller ship I doubt it would be worth the time even with current ghost ship spawns. 

The predators on Beaches are out of hand nothing like 3 Crocs 2 wolves 3 giant snakes a lion acouple scorpions in the area of 1 claim flag all the time. Most play times for me I spend the first hour just trying to get them under control so I can gather 

Not to mention the 20 vultures above

Edited by Hackjob

Op has bad advice. The animals need to be toned down and the resource grind needs to be permanently at this 2.5 x

First of all I wasn't talking of ghost ships, I know what you mean on the issues I have heard plenty.

Just talking about the animals,  for one its supposed to be a survival game according to the title and  some areas are worse that others, My area was not that hard, and I am sure there are worse. I am just saying that's the way it should be. Don't get me wrong I have died tons and tons, to the lions, crocks, wolves etc. Some of them have collision issues but that is/will be fixed as there is a lot of that going on so far.

Just saying some people refuse to move and think the difficulty should be tailored around them.

2 hours ago, Rask said:

and you should be save after going from one server to another ... just lost a full shipp of metal/chrystal because we spawn into two of them without a chance of avoiding ... and we had no cannons .. metal was ment for it 😉

Still way too many complaining posts from people that dont know how to play.

As I said this was not meant for the ships but wildlife on land.

well the spawning of Alpha Wolves at lvl 1100 is just too op, especially if you are offline, they just eat everything and your base walls too if you have a tamed animal, only way we have dealt with them is to die repeatedly as we lead them over a cliff into the ocean

6 minutes ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Still way too many complaining posts from people that dont know how to play.

As I said this was not meant for the ships but wildlife on land.

The fact that animals in some areas are overabundant is not very fun nor realistic (okay okay it's a game 😛 ), and it was not fun in Ark either. At the moment there are too many alpha-animals as well, chickens and horses who walk right into your pickaxe while farming. I don't think it's either care bear or hard core survival that I would wish from this game, just hoping for a better balance, that is all and my 2cents

6 minutes ago, Nikanj said:

The fact that animals in some areas are overabundant is not very fun nor realistic (okay okay it's a game 😛 ), and it was not fun in Ark either. At the moment there are too many alpha-animals as well, chickens and horses who walk right into your pickaxe while farming. I don't think it's either care bear or hard core survival that I would wish from this game, just hoping for a better balance, that is all and my 2cents

alpha horse would agro tbh, but ye i agree its over populated in some spots and under in others

Edited by Sketch