Sign in to follow this  
Malr

STAFF PLEASE HELP.

Hey. I'm so frustrated right now because I've been caged for 8 hours straight now. The person who trapped me handcuffed me and but me in a cage for no reason. I've done nothing to him and I never saw him before. I'm only lvl 18 while he is lvl 50. I'm trapped in a stone base so I can't escape, and he keeps feeding memilk and other food so that I don't die. The person demands that I become a sex slave, and suck his dick through my microphone and do inappropriate sounds. I'm not sure if this is against the rules or what, but cmon.. Please I need to get freed and get these 3 people banned for doing this if it's against the rule to be demanding ppl to become a sex slave and do all those things. Also I got school in a few days so this makes me really sad. I just wanted to enjoy the game before the school starts. 

The company is called. "nomads" 

Server is E11 EU PVP official in the island Krakens Bay. 

Please share this so I can get staff support 

15461913662616378568358776542191.jpg

Edited by Malr
More info
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Im feel bad for finding this so amusing. You must not have played much Rust or ARK. I do agree they shouldnt be able to cage you forever but it does make for a good laugh. 

Edit: just realized you made a female character so you were basically asking for this to happen..haha

Edited by CaliDazze
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, CaliDazze said:

Im feel bad for finding this so amusing. You must not have played much Rust or ARK. I do agree they shouldnt be able to cage you forever but it does make for a good laugh. 

No I played ark and I know that it always happens in those games, I just find it so stupid and unfair. They logged off for a few hours and kept me trapped then they came back and they won't let me go until I suck their dick in a video game.. Kids so sad

36 minutes ago, Malr said:

Hey. I'm so frustrated right now because I've been caged for 8 hours straight now. The person who trapped me handcuffed me and but me in a cage for no reason. I've done nothing to him and I never saw him before. I'm only lvl 18 while he is lvl 50. I'm trapped in a stone base so I can't escape, and he keeps feeding memilk and other food so that I don't die. The person demands that I become a sex slave, and suck his dick through my microphone and do inappropriate sounds. I'm not sure if this is against the rules or what, but cmon.. Please I need to get freed and get these 3 people banned for doing this if it's against the rule to be demanding ppl to become a sex slave and do all those things. Also I got school in a few days so this makes me really sad. I just wanted to enjoy the game before the school starts. 

The company is called. "nomads" 

Server is E11 EU PVP official in the island Krakens Bay. 

Please share this so I can get staff support 

15461913662616378568358776542191.jpg

There is nothing you can do about that. It is a game mechanic that is purposefully put there. People were caged for over a mo th in ark. You will stay there until they decide to let you go.

good to see the cage people have arisen though 👍

on a side not as far as getting them banned for their behavior you literally have to have screenshots(multiple) and audio to be able to even do anything in the first place. You have to have irrefutable proof. Even then it won’t be a ban they will probably just get a warning or a wipe for the first offense. Good luck getting out, nobody else can help you 

I haven’t been in one but you cant hit the cage to hurt yourself? They should make that possible if it isn’t. 

1 hour ago, Realist said:

There is nothing you can do about that. It is a game mechanic that is purposefully put there. People were caged for over a mo th in ark. You will stay there until they decide to let you go.

good to see the cage people have arisen though 👍

on a side not as far as getting them banned for their behavior you literally have to have screenshots(multiple) and audio to be able to even do anything in the first place. You have to have irrefutable proof. Even then it won’t be a ban they will probably just get a warning or a wipe for the first offense. Good luck getting out, nobody else can help you 

I agree it's keel feature but there should be some sort of time on this 

19 minutes ago, Hackjob said:

I agree it's keel feature but there should be some sort of time on this 

They literally had people in cages for over a month in ark man. They didn’t do anything about it because they like it being there.

not arguing just a realization 

1 minute ago, Realist said:

They literally had people in cages for over a month in ark man. They didn’t do anything about it because they like it being there.

not arguing just a realization 

Who’s stupid enough to be in a cage that long? Making a new character takes a smidge of that time. 

2 hours ago, CaliDazze said:

Edit: just realized you made a female character so you were basically asking for this to happen..haha

Ummm, no.  Think again, Sparky.

Here's what you do.  Get all the screenshots, names, chat, everything else.    Make one more post to the devs to prove you asked them to fix it, then take all that stuff you collected and start sending it to every news outlet you can think of, and all the social media you use.  Forget the gaming sites, they're toxic anyway.  Write it up like -  Here's this new popular game made by Grapeshot and available through Steam (send it to steam support too), and they are promoting this garbage.  They'll either take action or it'll ruin them.  There's enough people down on online gaming anyway, and when they see this shit they'll go ballistic.  Tell Grapeshot and Steam what you are going to do next if they don't fix it.

Don't know if you're US or not, but if it were me, I'd send it to all the local news outlets as well as every congressman who hates games, all the facebook groups I belong to, especially the political action groups, and all the prominent game bloggers who have a brain and aren't bros.

Make it more painful for them NOT to fix it than it would be to fix it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CaliDazze said:

I would be very very careful about writing something like this in this day and age. Just saying because your digital footprint might exist forever on the interwebs. 

3 hours ago, Malr said:

I'm trapped in a stone base so I can't escape, and he keeps feeding me milk and other food so that I don't die.

Can't you just refuse to eat and die? Or are there actually a force feeding mechanic in the game (which is sick in itself alone if true) ?

8 minutes ago, Goldraven said:

Can't you just refuse to eat and die? Or are there actually a force feeding mechanic in the game (which is sick in itself alone if true) ?

There is.

There is Zero excuse for this type of behavior in a game.....

Its one thing to RP and to stick someone into a Cell...  But to leave them there and to taunt them with no game mechanic's at all to save you?!?

This is WRONG and a Dev should take some action!

FYI Get OBS record this and put it on youtube!!!

• Like 1

Ok just an update, I'm still trapped.. Lol 

Yea the reason they trapped me was because I'm a girl and he was doing some weird shit w me. Also the dude said he has no life and life is shit and he does this for fun. He said he's caged ppl for over 30 days in ark. I think he's off to sleep now, all my vitamins are low and I'm at 11 water now. 

I'm about to be free finally 

1 hour ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

Have your company break you out!

Lol my friend tried to break me out but now he's caged with me 🙂

15462067731226299593926414393210.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Malr said:

Ok just an update, I'm still trapped.. Lol 

Yea the reason they trapped me was because I'm a girl and he was doing some weird shit w me. Also the dude said he has no life and life is shit and he does this for fun. He said he's caged ppl for over 30 days in ark. I think he's off to sleep now, all my vitamins are low and I'm at 11 water now. 

I'm about to be free finally 

Woohoo! 

• Haha 1

This is illegal in many countries. I know that this is illegal in my country ( Sweden). Just reading this makes me want to sue this company for game mechanic, that allowing this harassment

1 minute ago, ReveralX said:

This is illegal in many countries. I know that this is illegal in my country ( Sweden). Just reading this makes me want to sue this company for game mechanic, that allowing this harassment

Not sure if sarcastic or not