Sign in to follow this  
Malr

STAFF PLEASE HELP.

I'ts realy stupid. I'm in same situation now. And my kidnapers afk or whatewer.What I'm supposed to do? Wait for them?

I'm ok that I have been killed robbed till I was ofline. but that...thanks but no. uninstall.

I regert about my time and money spent.

4 hours ago, viler said:

I'ts realy stupid. I'm in same situation now. And my kidnapers afk or whatewer.What I'm supposed to do? Wait for them?

I'm ok that I have been killed robbed till I was ofline. but that...thanks but no. uninstall.

I regert about my time and money spent.

Bye.

So many snowflakes in this thread. Simply put don't play PvP if you don't want to get captured. All this criminal offense nonsense wouldn't hold a day in court because you can simply close the game. This debate is just as dumb as the cyber bully debate. Just turn off your computer and go play outside or something.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bustaddawg said:

Bye.

So many snowflakes in this thread. Simply put don't play PvP if you don't want to get captured. All this criminal offense nonsense wouldn't hold a day in court because you can simply close the game. This debate is just as dumb as the cyber bully debate. Just turn off your computer and go play outside or something.

Everything is so wrong 😂 You don't know how the court and human rights work until you get hit by that. 

28 minutes ago, bustaddawg said:

Bye.

uh, if you don't think providing proof of sexual harassment wouldn't hold in court, especially in a situation simulating sex trafficking, you haven't really been paying much attention to the news the past 3 years.  There's a reason Craigslist got rid of it's personal's ads and other, seedier personal's no longer exist.  Let's not forget all the new laws in relation to unsolicited dong pictures.  Law enforcement is definitely coming down hard on sexual cybercrimes, and it's gonna be kinda funny when it lands on those engaging in this sort of behavior

The mechanics itself is one thing, best way to avoid capture while offline is to die before logging off, that's a lesson learned.  It's an entirely different issue when you're being inappropriate and people can prove it.  That gets you, at best, on a list.  At worst...well, just hope you never end up in Gen Pop.