Sign in to follow this  
MightySheep

Give ships better overnight protection

This is one of the biggest things that I've seen people complain about in game. It's at the point where you just shouldn't even expect your ship to be there the next day, there's a 90% chance it won't survive the night if you're not there to babysit it. It's not hard to see why. Me and my friend went to the base of a big faction at about 5am yesterday and had a crappy little sloop with 2 swivel guns and we focus fired the lower plank on 2 schooners and sank them. It's WAY TOO EASY. Never mind if the players were asleep, I doubt they could have even responded in time if they were online since it was a big island. We had the worst ship and we could probably sink the best ship if we just focus fired planks and the enemy was sleeping.

I guess karma hit us back because our schooner on our main island surrounded by allies and ally boats was sunk the same night but then I realized weve never had a boat that lived a full day. I hope no one comes in here and recommends NPCs because they really don't cut the mustard. I flew from the top of our mast and shot an NPC on a cannon in the head because it wasnt even moving.

There needs to be a way to dock them or wall them in or give them SOMETHING that will allow them to survive the night.

• Like 1