Arotics

Chinese ruining your game devs

Can you devs make an actual server for these cheaters? Ive been shot through my own base and shot 20 feet underwater. Hunter on NA PVP was duping all yesterday and is now hacking shooting any direction. 1 shot through full plate armor by a simple pistol also with 166 health. With about 30 of them running around doing this. Like I didn't think the chinese would be this back but holy shit the devs won't do anything. We could fight back but not if we get headshot through our walls as we spawn. I just don't get it, alot of people reporting the same thing but devs not taking action? Sounds like Wildcard

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Whenever you see something dubious, record video footage of it via something like Shadowplay and submit it to Jatheist's twitter feed. That might get their attention.

Not surprised to say the least.  I don't understand why dev teams don't learn from prior games.  Chinese players ruin not only the economy of games, they cheat like crazy.  They're duping like crazy.  

• Like 1

Can Confirm this. Our island got wiped by a  Chinese company using aimbot this morning in NA PVP (O9). It was absolutely impossible to fight them when you are getting insta killed from hundreds of meters. Ive been pretty skeptical of all the hate Ive seen in side chat and on here towards the Chinese in general. Figured it was  just racist fucks making excuses for losing to a Company who has just put in more hours than the, but now that Ive witnessed it personally I HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO DOUBT THAT THE CHINESE ARE CHEATING AND THE DEVS HAVE DONE NOTHING ABOUT IT I am going to have to take a break from this game and wait for something to change. 

This is not PUBG where you are are only losing the past 10-30mins of your time to an unfair player. We just lost hundreds upon hundreds of man-hours of work to come cheaters that the devs wont ban because they will sell thousands of copies in that part of the world. 

• Like 1

Yep we are taking a break also, most of our people refunded the game. We had about 40 people in our companu and 20 online at the time but still couldn't do anything to stop them. 

Well yeah but all of my company's encounters is with 3 different Chinese companies in O9 doing this. I haven't ran into another tribe doing this.

• Like 2

They also use EPS, They just found all of our hidden beds around the island even in the smallest of cracks. R I P

1 hour ago, Arotics said:

Can you devs make an actual server for these cheaters? Ive been shot through my own base and shot 20 feet underwater. Hunter on NA PVP was duping all yesterday and is now hacking shooting any direction. 1 shot through full plate armor by a simple pistol also with 166 health. With about 30 of them running around doing this. Like I didn't think the chinese would be this back but holy shit the devs won't do anything. We could fight back but not if we get headshot through our walls as we spawn. I just don't get it, alot of people reporting the same thing but devs not taking action? Sounds like Wildcard

Yeah nothing will happen about that Chinese. Never happened with ark and it will never happen here.

there is a reason it has gotten bad reviews. And now just recently a 5/10 rating. Very accurate in my opinion. Other places have it worse 😂

but yeah the Chinese aren’t going anywhere and they won’t get land locked either 👍 enjoy the game while you can because it is going to get a lot worse pretty soon 

Yeah there is no enjoying it anymore one of our guys went spawning on every server and every time you just see [][][][][] and you just know they are there. Rip was fun for the 40 hours I played.

did they get yall too Dragon? 

44 minutes ago, Megalithic said:

Chinese hacker teleports away as i almost kill him

3 minutes ago, Arotics said:

punching 360 damage

Nevermind just looked at the name

Just a quick helpful tip, we can get away with this now, but when the mods do finally come this is part of the naming and shaming code of conduct. Starts with warnings but it will get you banned after multiple times.

you will have to submit a ticket with atlas. Do this here will only get it erased and you punished. 

Just being helpful 

15 minutes ago, Arotics said:

Yeah there is no enjoying it anymore one of our guys went spawning on every server and every time you just see [][][][][] and you just know they are there. Rip was fun for the 40 hours I played.

did they get yall too Dragon? 

Yeah there is no way to stop it either 

16 minutes ago, Realist said:

Just a quick helpful tip, we can get away with this now, but when the mods do finally come this is part of the naming and shaming code of conduct. Starts with warnings but it will get you banned after multiple times.

you will have to submit a ticket with atlas. Do this here will only get it erased and you punished.

How in the name of Captain Johnson do we submit tickets? 

Dude if the Chinese are duping that means they are probably going to wipe the servers. The devs really need to get dedicated servers for the Chinese this problem almost killed Ark official servers and it's only going to be worse here

1 minute ago, Ransurias said:

How in the name of Captain Johnson do we submit tickets? 

Not sure about that man, they had a ticket page setup for ark. Maybe they haven’t gotten around to making it yet. 

If that is the case there REALLY isn’t anything you can do till they create a ticket page. Good luck man. Keep in mind about the naming and shaming here. Never post people’s names or other Info. They take that one really seriously.

well whenever the mods get here anyways. They are lagging on everything huh?

Just now, Kumiiyo said:

Dude if the Chinese are duping that means they are probably going to wipe the servers. The devs really need to get dedicated servers for the Chinese this problem almost killed Ark official servers and it's only going to be worse here

They won’t do that because that would set them up for a discrimination lawsuit. Anybody can join any server. By law has to be that way.

there is no fix for the Chinese, because even when they do get banned they will just make another steam account. Some Chinese ark players ended making over 10 accounts. They don’t care man. The Chinese are here and you guys are done for 

12 minutes ago, Realist said:

there is no fix for the Chinese, because even when they do get banned they will just make another steam account. Some Chinese ark players ended making over 10 accounts. They don’t care man. The Chinese are here and you guys are done for 

This is why devs love the Chinese. Its not a law thing, its a money thing. They know the Chinese will buy, cheat, get banned, rebuy, cheat, ruin the game for players but make their money. They could put ping limits on the servers or something indiscriminate like that. 

Kid when you get gangreen you chop off the part of the body thats infected so the rest will not.

China is the infection here, they are clearly hacking, Because of that reason ANy chinese/American/Ugandan/Whatever Players Affiliated/Allied with the Hacking Company Innocent or not must be cut off.

I'm honestly going to stop playing this game if nothing is done about the relentless hacking and cheating. My tribe lost over fifty hours of shipbuilding after a 4 person Chinese tribe one hit me and 30 of my tribe members in rapid succession. Instinct Games needs to ban these players and wipe their tribes from the servers. 

I moved into the spot that SP lived in, met Dragon we made it one night, They showed up with a Galleon blasted what we had built shot my guy through a stone wall he had entombed himself in the base same guy in some of the videos the X X type name lvl 51 one.. Anyway  no video evidence from me but I feel it guys 😞 Game has so much potential they just need to learn from Ark and be more aggressive with their handling of people cheating.