Sign in to follow this  
mattcscz

Another day, another ship destroyed by the damn

So,

Today we logged in after being told these ships were fixed to find our ship and shipyard completely destroyed, how hard can it be really... It's getting rediculous now, I've lost 5 ships to this overnight for the past week..

Dammed.png

Just now, mattcscz said:

So,

Today we logged in after being told these ships were fixed to find our ship and shipyard completely destroyed, how hard can it be really... It's getting rediculous now, I've lost 5 ships to this overnight for the past week..

Dammed.png

They balanced it with damage, not numbers. That’s a bad case in my opinion.

They need to make the ships more powerfull, less numbers and no aggro when you’re offline. The aggro distance need to be changed too. 

They are not fixed very well i still see them next to shore every time i log in and go around an island. Every time i find one at cannon distance of shore. I started putting my ship into long bay going deep inside bay, but i'm mostly confident that if they start agroing a boat they will find their path inside anyway by agroing the next and the next until mine is on the list.

2 minutes ago, ExplodingYeti said:

They are not fixed very well i still see them next to shore every time i log in and go around an island. Every time i find one at cannon distance of shore. I started putting my ship into long bay going deep inside bay, but i'm mostly confident that if they start agroing a boat they will find their path inside anyway by agroing the next and the next until mine is on the list.

Yep, very bad system.