strange33w

Players killing players in PVE

So long story short logged in this morning to see a message that i was killed by player [] [] [] []. After asking my fellow pirates on the server tile im on they said there is a way to kill other players in pve. If this is true it needs to be fixed and fast. They also some how got into our locked house with out damaging anything and took everything we had in our crafting stations. That;s another thing that needs to be fixed as you should be able to pin code anything that can store items. Has this happened to anyone else.  Very frustrating after sailing for over 10 hours to find metal and gems to log in and have it all gone by what mi guessing is a glitch in the game. 

Hi there, if you happen to be playing on L9 EU PVE it might have been me who did the killing, not that I'm proud of it but I know it's possible due to another broken thing in the game. I managed to get on a Sloop from other players, 3 were sleeping on the boat, one below deck and two on deck. I went below deck and was physically unable to jump back out because the one piece of deck that wasn't created was in the middle, the distance was too high to jump back on so I started to wear out my stamina and tried to hurt myself as much as possible to deplete my nutricion and water and die quicker. In this mass spamming of keys I noticed that I did damage to a player below deck and one within reach on deck with my repair hammer that I equipped during the button smashing.

So two things really: make sure there is a way to get out of your boat when u fall below deck and it's not entirely filled yet and try to find out what causes people to be able to do damge to other players in PVE. Might have something to do with the lack of stamina, exhaustion or just pure luck, when I swapped from repair hammer to another tool and back to repair hammer I was unable to do more damage to players and it behaved normal, so it's not the item that's causing the PVP damage.

• Haha 1

Oh yeah the pin code thing I was gonna comment on that too, at least they should make it with passwords or pincodes that are much longer, a 4 digit pin code without the use of macro's will take a player 20-30 minutes to unlock in case he starts at 0000 and the code would be 9999 if that person went all the way through the possible combinations. Another solution would be that doors and chests can only be used by people of your company and that they add that option to the door options, rather than set pin code u can choose set company access only.

I've been thinking about putting a hallway with a couple of doors in it with different pincodes to keep this kind of thieves out and I have not encountered any myself so far but it is a concern I have as well, each chest in my building has a different pincode and so does the door, people who wanna rob me need to put some effort in it. Also the crafting tools inside my house are always empty when nobody is online or crafting anything. But it sucks when u are offline and people do this, it's the reason I left PVP server because once u log out u know u are gonna have to restart when u log back in when not playing with a big team.

Edited by Jozzie McTowel

No, people are exploiting another bug to get inside houses from the corner. Tribe UwU on C12 got in our house from the corner by sleeping and logging in and killing sleepers with the repair hammer.

as always are players finding ways to do things that are not intended to be. but why they always have to ruin someone elses fun is beyond me. I guess I am a lousy pirate. I would rather be the opposing party. 

• Like 1

really hope this is patched fast as it defeats the purpose of PVE. Hours of sailing and resource gathering gone in an instant due to a glitch. Funny part is I dont even mind being robbed as it is a pirate game but getting killed part does bother me alot.

The repair hammer does kill people ( even in freeports ), I have a screen shot.

But it doesn't matter because devs won't even acknowledge the PvE community or our problems with broken mechanics. We are the unwanted step children that already gave them our money.

U can Kill play and ppl abuse it 

a support for a punsihmend will be great .... this community goes in bad ways more  and  more ...

799E7A5DE3E4A0F532A0C234587B4A203B4E6A34

20181230175118_1.jpg

Edited by Mindvenom