Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Casual Garry

Chinese took over EU PvP give them an own region. They Swarmed all zones on this weekend, and eliminated everybody.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Finally met the Chinese BLDX company today when it sank a ton of boats. They didnt swarm, hack, ddos or grief or any of that nonsense they literally just outplayed a bad zerg guild hard and they knew how to handle their brig well with combat repairs and good use of NPC and a ton of cannonball supply. Saw the usual responses "omg cant stop chinese swarm" "need region lockk!" etc like they didnt just lose 8+ boats to one brig lol. 

They probably playing with awful ping too and still outplayed zerg very hard.

Edited by MightySheep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LaiTash said:

Riiiiiiiight...

*counting how many online games i can't even play without VPN because they're region locked and was never released in my country*

Don’t live in that kind of country

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI -  The larger alliances on EU are using the threat of Chinese as a grounds for tricking smaller guilds into merging or allying, in order to consolidate their own power.
There are no Chinese on EU.

 

You are being scaremongered for the benefit of someone who wants your stuff.
The companies in the South Western territories are notorious for this already.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2018 at 5:38 PM, Realist said:

They aren’t getting their own servers. That would be a huge discrimination lawsuit. You can’t force a race to be segregated from others. 

Maybe we should bring back segregation in the United States?

Yeah you can its called region locking. Stops ping abusing. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bad News Bear said:

They litterally took over the NA server too

Bullcrap , we repelled a raid by Ctsg then another tribe wrecked their ship when they were fleeing we have not seen them since

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2018 at 1:45 PM, Realist said:

It’s not common to not allow people to just join other servers. Sure they can make an oceanic server which they probably will. That won’t do anything though. What an idiot 😂

and as if all chinese players are living in china ... xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All hope is not lost yet. 
 

Europe is striking back. 
Make sure to check your neighbors!

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, BoOoM said:

and as if all chinese players are living in china ... xD

Even better 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

CHINESE TOOK OVER EU PVP

No, they didn't.

Quote

THEY SWARMED ALL ZONES ON THIS WEEKEND, AND ELIMINATED EVERYBODY.

No, they didn't.

 

Drop the lies. Drama queen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People have been crying about the Chinese on NA PvP too, they're a minor nuisance at best tbh unless your a really tiny company. We saw them pretty much only just after launch on our tile with torches, we out zerged the zerg though and our  company isn't very large. So you can too. Don't give up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, slightlymad79 said:

Bullcrap , we repelled a raid by Ctsg then another tribe wrecked their ship when they were fleeing we have not seen them since

They might not be in your zone, but I sailed 2 days straight in the central eastern regions, there are a lit of them. I’ve seen many islands owned by single large asian zergs, they have galleons camping the coasts

I dont agree with people bigotting and calling then chings, or yellow skinned people. It’s ignorant talk and highly offensive, I believe anyone being racist toward anyone should be banned or at least chat banned. The issue is the sheer number of them, and most of the time you cannot communicate with them making it extremely difficult to even be diplomatic or try to live in peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bad News Bear said:

They might not be in your zone, but I sailed 2 days straight in the central eastern regions, there are a lit of them. I’ve seen many islands owned by single large asian zergs, they have galleons camping the coasts

I dont agree with people bigotting and calling then chings, or yellow skinned people. It’s ignorant talk and highly offensive, I believe anyone being racist toward anyone should be banned or at least chat banned. The issue is the sheer number of them, and most of the time you cannot communicate with them making it extremely difficult to even be diplomatic or try to live in peace.

We also just took the island they tried to incurse on to stage their invasion , our clan is only 15 - 20 ish at best . I suggest you join a decent PVP guild. 

The Chinese were all naked zerging apart from the officers they were easy to drop their ping is so high they cant fight effectively unless they  re on a boat or are using the AI on a boat , simply board one and light it up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny, the Chinese didnt run us out of our area... we are still there.. and we only saw like 10 people all weekend that werent from our island.  7 of which were lost and froze to death before they got to far, others ended up wrecked on our island, and we helped them get home.  Others just came by looked around then ran off before the weather killed them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theyre easy to kill, theyre ping is terrible.
They attacked our island and we just killed them off and they left. They got a couple of the smaller companies, but they just joined ours. We own half the island and just go shoot them in the face if they try and claim anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2018 at 7:20 AM, Coil said:

All that whining and no proof. Most likely what happened in reality is you got rekt by a more organized bunch of chinese players, got sad because you can't gather as big of a group and out of frustration started calling hacks. No videos, no proof.

 here on I7 NA-PVP if u raid a chinese base the server will be DDoSed so they dont lose their bases

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2019 at 8:29 AM, Sig said:

The chinese players aren't shit. The fact that everyone complains about the chinese is kind of sad. People need to just get good or get rekt.

I've ran into some Chinese people. Sank a raft of one company. Ran into a Galleon of another, but they just spammed hi and then bye. They're literally like any other company. They're either going to kill you on sight or just leave you alone.

lol they arent good they are zergs, but each their own. still havent heard back about this issue....

edited for tribe name and island since they changed it and well still fighting them

meshchinese.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 1/3/2019 at 4:18 PM, firedropx said:

 here on I7 NA-PVP if u raid a chinese base the server will be DDoSed so they dont lose their bases

Again no proof, why do you insist that someone is hacking if you cant prove anything? you look like a fool that got rekt and now is whining / hackuzing out of desperation.

Edited by Coil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:38 PM, Realist said:

They aren’t getting their own servers. That would be a huge discrimination lawsuit. You can’t force a race to be segregated from others.  

You're a product of modern-day propaganda.  A mindless zombie.  What are you looking for, a pat on the back?  I call your kind "pat on the backs".  Of course the game devs can create an East Asia Server just as they created North American and EU.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back when I was Napoleon Bonaparte, I stated "China is a sleeping giant. Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move the world."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2019 at 5:29 PM, Sig said:

The chinese players aren't shit. The fact that everyone complains about the chinese is kind of sad. People need to just get good or get rekt.

I've ran into some Chinese people. Sank a raft of one company. Ran into a Galleon of another, but they just spammed hi and then bye. They're literally like any other company. They're either going to kill you on sight or just leave you alone.

Well lemme tell you what happened to our alliance yesterday at EU PVP.

We had 2 brigs,4 schooners and 2 sloops and we went to bomb chinese mortar at O grid.
So we destroyed their mortar cannon and proceeded to bomb foundations, suddenly 2 chinese appeared who swam under our ships and shooting fire arrows underwater, YES underwater. We lost 2 sloops to fire arrows and 1 brig took heavy damage.

They just abuse whenever they can.
They arent good since i killed them 3 times myself when they came at us with pistols.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, J.Dawson said:

Well lemme tell you what happened to our alliance yesterday at EU PVP.

We had 2 brigs,4 schooners and 2 sloops and we went to bomb chinese mortar at O grid.
So we destroyed their mortar cannon and proceeded to bomb foundations, suddenly 2 chinese appeared who swam under our ships and shooting fire arrows underwater, YES underwater. We lost 2 sloops to fire arrows and 1 brig took heavy damage.

They just abuse whenever they can.
They arent good since i killed them 3 times myself when they came at us with pistols.

"Suddenly" 2 people with bows appeared and we lost two sloops before anyone could deal with them.

 

Yikes. How many people failed to deal with the two guys shooting fire arrows?

Yes it is dumb that they work underwater, but it is a video game after all. Choices have to be made about what would be most fun. 

Those 2 players will never regret that moment they decided to go solo destroy 2 sloops part of a fleet with their bows underwater. You on the other hand, will probably forget about it in no time.

Edited by Hypa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×