Sign in to follow this  
Casual Garry

Chinese took over EU PvP give them an own region. They Swarmed all zones on this weekend, and eliminated everybody.

3 hours ago, Casual Garry said:

Chinese took over EU PvP give them an own region. They Swarmed all zones on this weekend, and eliminated everybody.

Chinese are a big problem, modern online huns - They'll do what they did to Reign of Kings on Atlas.

We've just met with them in the form of a scout - All EU players should set aside their differences for a week, concentrate on building weapons, armour and battleships and meet the chinese head on - push these fucking wasters out of EU.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MrFeudal said:

Chinese are a big problem, modern online huns - They'll do what they did to Reign of Kings on Atlas.

We've just met with them in the form of a scout - All EU players should set aside their differences for a week, concentrate on building weapons, armour and battleships and meet the chinese head on - push these fucking wasters out of EU.

Some have tried, but they DDoS you out fast if you invade them.

• Like 2

Pleeeeease they need their own server. Even on the us servers it's a huge problem. They were awful on ark officials (made me quit with their their bs on pve) and are soooo mich worse here. 

• Like 1

The problem isn't that the Chinese are good, it's that there's rampant cheating going on and 9/10 times it's the [][][] tribes.    You can't fight back against duping, aimbotting and being shot inside of your enclosed base.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Tips for our Western Brothers:

If you have not already, band together with all other western clans on the Island ASAP. If you're solo, join a clan. Set aside differences, set tasks and goals, organize, plan a time to raid (couple of hours).

Glory. Victory. Domination. Western ability for spontaneous coordination is known throughout history. Do it. You know what I'm talking about.

Pep talk aside, here are practical tips:

1)  Melee these fuckers, their ping is horrible. Think Mount&Blade style. Beat them like dogs.

2) Shit-talk them on voice chat, it drives them nuts. They will rage and loose their hive-mind coordination. Use google translate. If not, English, Czech, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, and Albanian seems to work wonders. The ones we destroyed take the shit talk way too seriously.

3) Take advantage of time-zones. Offline raid them if possible.

4) Build sloops with cannons and bombard the fuck out of their stone base. Make sure you have good logistics for food, ammo, cannons to keep up the siege.

5) Conquer all their lands. Send scouting teams to find all their beds. Sink all their rafts. Show no mercy.

If you're struggling to find meaning for this game (or life) - this is your moment. Take it. It's yours.

Godspeed.

unknown.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, Casual Garry said:

They aren’t getting their own servers. That would be a huge discrimination lawsuit. You can’t force a race to be segregated from others. 

Maybe we should bring back segregation in the United States?

8 hours ago, NyanRose said:

Pleeeeease they need their own server. Even on the us servers it's a huge problem. They were awful on ark officials (made me quit with their their bs on pve) and are soooo mich worse here. 

Nope 

12 hours ago, MrFeudal said:

That won’t happen 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Asian / Oceania servers would be nice, give EU and US chinese players to Australians to handle lol

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Migolcow said:

The problem isn't that the Chinese are good, it's that there's rampant cheating going on and 9/10 times it's the [][][] tribes.    You can't fight back against duping, aimbotting and being shot inside of your enclosed base.

You realize that russian language also shows up as [][][] for you?. And yea euros already kill us alot, i haven't died once from chinese yet every day im defending against german/french zerg from onepiets and some other losers that swarm us with bunch of 3man rafts every 30 minutes. I would be glad to join chinese since they are our irl neighbors and friendly nation, but none of them speak english so i don't know how to. Seeing all the euros crying in this topic is hilarious, can't want to see you get crushed.

Edited by Coil
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Migolcow said:

We can't beat the Chinese. Only Grapeshot can do that.

3 hours ago, Realist said:

They aren’t getting their own servers. That would be a huge discrimination lawsuit. You can’t force a race to be segregated from others. 

Riiiight.... lol. The Chinese Gov will sue and own all the salt in this game. It\s common for games to have separate servers for diff parts of the world. Lawsuit lol.

Z

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Coldpaws said:

just swim underwater in a diving suit and sink their ships 😄

Ya the problem there is they are running ESP and aim bots so they can see and shoot you underwater.

10 hours ago, Migolcow said:

I still don't understand why Wildcard / Grapeshot still refuse to let us see Chinese and Russian language characters in game.
How the fuck are we supposed to report a character called [][][] [][][][][][]? Either force all character names to display as roman alphabet letters, or allow our clients to render the text so we can screen grab and report. At the very least we can diferentiate between people and perhaps civil players won't be lumped in with the bad ones.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

All that whining and no proof. Most likely what happened in reality is you got rekt by a more organized bunch of chinese players, got sad because you can't gather as big of a group and out of frustration started calling hacks. No videos, no proof.

5 hours ago, Znick said:

Riiiight.... lol. The Chinese Gov will sue and own all the salt in this game. It\s common for games to have separate servers for diff parts of the world. Lawsuit lol.

Z

It’s not common to not allow people to just join other servers. Sure they can make an oceanic server which they probably will. That won’t do anything though. What an idiot 😂

Edited by Realist
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, J.Dawson said:

Asian / Oceania servers would be nice, give EU and US chinese players to Australians to handle lol

They will just stay where they are. Or go take the oceanic servers and then come back. I am sure they will add a cross ark type deal here as well.

16 hours ago, Realist said:

It’s not common to not allow people to just join other servers. 

Riiiiiiiight...

*counting how many online games i can't even play without VPN because they're region locked and was never released in my country*

• Like 1

I've done a lot of sailing on EU PvP, 80 discoveries so far. Literally never even seen any Chinese.

They are like the boogie man in this game I swear, its all anyone talks about yet they are probably localized to some small region and probably no more of an issue than any other big tribe.

• Like 1

I have not seen any Chinese players as well. 

So i don't know what to say about it.. 

One thing i know is that snail games is a Chinese company.

And Grapeshot games + Wildcard studios fall under Snail games, so i doubt that they will ever region lock it.

On 12/30/2018 at 11:03 PM, J.Dawson said:

The chinese players aren't shit. The fact that everyone complains about the chinese is kind of sad. People need to just get good or get rekt.

5 hours ago, MightySheep said:

I've done a lot of sailing on EU PvP, 80 discoveries so far. Literally never even seen any Chinese.

They are like the boogie man in this game I swear, its all anyone talks about yet they are probably localized to some small region and probably no more of an issue than any other big tribe.

I've ran into some Chinese people. Sank a raft of one company. Ran into a Galleon of another, but they just spammed hi and then bye. They're literally like any other company. They're either going to kill you on sight or just leave you alone.