Sign in to follow this  
Casual Garry

Chinese took over EU PvP give them an own region. They Swarmed all zones on this weekend, and eliminated everybody.

1 hour ago, Fractal Shard said:

The Chinese arn't a race, and no there wouldn't. Region locking your game is nothing new.

It is very new  to wildcard and it won’t happen 😂

Yes they are a race 

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:38 PM, Realist said:

They aren’t getting their own servers. That would be a huge discrimination lawsuit. You can’t force a race to be segregated from others. 

Maybe we should bring back segregation in the United States?

Nope 

That won’t happen 

Your an Idiot the reason people want them to have their own server for one is they cause lag as the server has to match them with you so if their ping is 300 and yours is 30 normally well now your ping is 150-200 and theirs is 200 because of server since. Its not racist to give the Eastern countries a closer server and in fact it improves game quality. You need to pull your head out of the liberal trash you keep it in because you would know historically china has been the most racist and Zena phobic country for along time just ask Japan. Every Mmo no matter how far you back even to the first: EverQuest has had an issue with the Chinese they Spam Gold selling site messages, they hack and cheat, they exploit the game mechanics, they DDos, grief and do anything they can to control the MMO.

The Chinese don't care about server etiquette or ToS and the Chinese government doesn't really care or punish a person for cheating in a western game in fact they see it as an accomplishment against the western world, you assume every country holds the same standard as US and  EU you are mistaken. The game just needs to be continent locked for the Official servers if the streamers have an issue they can make a public private server. Its not zena phobic to call a group of people cheaters if they are cheating just a statistic. This tension isn't about race its about Ethical gaming standards that are being abused. 

Let me ask you this do you leave your car or house unlocked to allow anyone in you don't know? How would you like it if I come to your house eat all your food, break all your stuff, wipe my muddy shoes on your couch, and leave with your tv? its the same principle its not racism it deals with  server and game etiquette.  You have an agreed standard that you would expect to treat your house with the same respect you would treat another.

Its one thing to be taken out by a single ship or a group of players its another for you to be mobbed by 200 chines players and 3 galleons  for a single house there is fair and then there is overkill, Chinese clans own majority of the Atlas PVP and NA maps through DDos, cannon lagging, or exploits they don't care about you or your feelings. How about you go to a homeless camp and share your liberalism ideology its a good way to get robbed of your stuff at knife point,  you clearly don't know how the real world works its not all safe spaces and cotton candy rainbows and FYI the BLM movement is a self segregating movement liberalism is an oxymoron in its foundation and execution.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:20 PM, Aquila Ibis said:

Literal all i see is someone being head shot when there low HP by carbine, someone being killed when there low HP and armors almost broken by a carbine, same guy being killed by carbine while naked, and than again being killed by a carbine while naked. You do know there no bullet drop in this game aiming guns in this game is a joke and requires zero skill right? An this so called being shot through walls were no one of those videos shows anyone being killed through a wall or speed hacks or weight hacks. An if you think he hacking with how easy it is to aim in this game everyone that played Tribes ascend and got even one kill in a match most being using an aim bot. 

Disclaimer I don't support the use of cheats or exploits this video is for educational purposes for proof of current cheating problem.

Edited by Death Strike Gaming
disclaimer

1 hour ago, Realist said:

Yes they are a race 

Chinese are Asian's. Asian is a race. Chinese are either an ethnic group or a culture....not a race

On 12/31/2018 at 1:20 PM, Coil said:

All that whining and no proof. Most likely what happened in reality is you got rekt by a more organized bunch of chinese players, got sad because you can't gather as big of a group and out of frustration started calling hacks. No videos, no proof.

Proof enough for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BucktzQBzCw

And if after watching you still say they don't cheat then you need to go to specsavers.

4 hours ago, Death Strike Gaming said:

Your an Idiot the reason people want them to have their own server for one is they cause lag as the server has to match them with you so if their ping is 300 and yours is 30 normally well now your ping is 150-200 and theirs is 200 because of server since. Its not racist to give the Eastern countries a closer server and in fact it improves game quality. You need to pull your head out of the liberal trash you keep it in because you would know historically china has been the most racist and Zena phobic country for along time just ask Japan. Every Mmo no matter how far you back even to the first: EverQuest has had an issue with the Chinese they Spam Gold selling site messages, they hack and cheat, they exploit the game mechanics, they DDos, grief and do anything they can to control the MMO.

The Chinese don't care about server etiquette or ToS and the Chinese government doesn't really care or punish a person for cheating in a western game in fact they see it as an accomplishment against the western world, you assume every country holds the same standard as US and  EU you are mistaken. The game just needs to be continent locked for the Official servers if the streamers have an issue they can make a public private server. Its not zena phobic to call a group of people cheaters if they are cheating just a statistic. This tension isn't about race its about Ethical gaming standards that are being abused. 

Let me ask you this do you leave your car or house unlocked to allow anyone in you don't know? How would you like it if I come to your house eat all your food, break all your stuff, wipe my muddy shoes on your couch, and leave with your tv? its the same principle its not racism it deals with  server and game etiquette.  You have an agreed standard that you would expect to treat your house with the same respect you would treat another.

Its one thing to be taken out by a single ship or a group of players its another for you to be mobbed by 200 chines players and 3 galleons  for a single house there is fair and then there is overkill, Chinese clans own majority of the Atlas PVP and NA maps through DDos, cannon lagging, or exploits they don't care about you or your feelings. How about you go to a homeless camp and share your liberalism ideology its a good way to get robbed of your stuff at knife point,  you clearly don't know how the real world works its not all safe spaces and cotton candy rainbows and FYI the BLM movement is a self segregating movement liberalism is an oxymoron in its foundation and execution.

Wow, you started it off with I am an idiot 😂

ok cupcake. Time for a reality check. I didn’t bother with your explanations.

wildcard doesn’t do region lock. Not going to happen. Didn’t happen with ark and it isn’t going to happen with atlas.

once again, doesn’t matter what you want. It would cost them a lot more money to buy another 300 servers. They don’t have all the money in the world 😂

hust because other companies have the money to region lock everything doesn’t mean wildcard\grapeshot does.

so regardless of region lock, they won’t be doing small company servers anytime soon either. Yeah ark did it but that was after 12 million copies were sold and they actually had a lot of money. They just had a failed launch with a lot of refunds. 

The LAST thing they care about is adding more servers right now, rather it is oc servers or small company servers or whatever 😂😂😂

yeah I am sure your complaints will go a long way 👍

2 hours ago, Fractal Shard said:

Chinese are Asian's. Asian is a race. Chinese are either an ethnic group or a culture....not a race

Yep they are Asians 👍

btw Russians are Asians too

Edited by Realist

2 hours ago, Realist said:

Yep they are Asians 👍

btw Russians are Asians too

I....ok...the point i was trying to make was that you can't be racist to Chinese just because they are Chinese. The proper word is prejudiced

50 minutes ago, Fractal Shard said:

I....ok...the point i was trying to make was that you can't be racist to Chinese just because they are Chinese. The proper word is prejudiced

Prejudice is the premise for racism. Prejudice against someone’s race religion sexual orientation and so on is the exact same thing.

i get that you point out their flaw in wording but it is the same thing.

but yes I get what you were trying to say

• Like 1

Guys, you cant hide behind "You're racist" if you generate a problem.
If Chinese not proud on them then, solve it, but they dont want to ...
The devs have to solve this like in every other game.
They don't have money? They had for NA and EU regions so, get that money.
And be REALIST if it goes like this, there wont be players whom playin in Atlas, so there will be no money soon!
If this problem will be solved, players would come back to play.

Put your hands up, whos planning to quit or quit already bc of the "chinese problem"?

The issue is your all playing a survival game on official severs. This genre always brings in cheaters and griefers and they always target the official servers because their are no moderators. Play on a dedicated like I am a 6x6 awesome A1 server and enjoy. Unofficial severs are the way to go. 

18 hours ago, Auron18 said:

The issue is your all playing a survival game on official severs. This genre always brings in cheaters and griefers and they always target the official servers because their are no moderators. Play on a dedicated like I am a 6x6 awesome A1 server and enjoy. Unofficial severs are the way to go. 

I have just as many bad experiences with admin power abuse on dedicated servers. As I have with cheaters on official servers.