Sign in to follow this  
Casual Garry

Chinese took over EU PvP give them an own region. They Swarmed all zones on this weekend, and eliminated everybody.

The chinese are not afraid, don't demonize the chinese. China's largest trade union, team. There's a game leader, we don't use add-ins and cheats. If you choose to fight, find ways to increase numbers, efficiency and tactics. There's no point in complaining, if you want to be friends with us, that's fine. Big chinese companies have translators, as long as you say I love china, I love the chinese.

The Chinese control majority of the desert islands, but that's it. They strong but can be taken out.
My guild has a policy of all English speaking guilds are welcome to open diplomacy as long as they are not dead weight. 

Anyone interested in diplomatic talks with the Knights Templars you are welcome to message our diplomat.  

on steam https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053586737/

or discord: [Templar] Zyklez#9227

Currently we have over 8 guilds already working together. Always looking for more. 

You guys don't understand an important thing.
While Iam playing with my friends 5-12 players, theyre playing with their friends 50-120 player and thats a big difference. 
However we could be the best players we cant beat theyre numerous swarm.
You should laugh on this, but until theyre mixed up with NA or EU zones, its a dead game ...

Edited by Casual Garry

Keep them off the US and EU servers give them their own servers to abuse since your not going to do anything about it as usual. We have dealt with this crap since ARKH I thought you learned your lesson? Cant go by time zone you go by IP addresses and ban the lot of em

Edited by Luxfere

On 12/31/2018 at 6:45 AM, Realist said:

It’s not common to not allow people to just join other servers. Sure they can make an oceanic server which they probably will. That won’t do anything though. What an idiot 😂

What a moron this guy is, lol. First he says there would be a discrimination lawsuit if they made the Chinese play on their own server, then the above. LOL!

It's one thing if they play fairly and win.... some guilds are just great at pvp... but these chinamen are cheaters and hacks, and that is sad and ruining the game for some.\

Z

Edited by Znick

1 hour ago, Znick said:

What a moron this guy is, lol. First he says there would be a discrimination lawsuit if they made the Chinese play on their own server, then the above. LOL!

It's one thing if they play fairly and win.... some guilds are just great at pvp... but these chinamen are cheaters and hacks, and that is sad and ruining the game for some.\

Z

The Chinese aren't cheating there just a shit load of them it easy to spam a massive base over night when you have 60 people actively gathering. My company literal beat a group that out gunned us because we had triple there numbers we were literal fight them off our base and gathering and building walls to block their cannons faster than they could kill them. An that what the Chinese have fuck loads of numbers just watch some of the videos were people are fighting them they literal bring 40 people to fight 5.

Edited by Aquila Ibis

They've been video'd speed hacking, duping, spawning items, carrying thousands of pounds without slowing down, teleporting, killing ppl in one shot through buildings... of COURSE they're cheating! (have you not read the other threads?)

Z

37 minutes ago, Znick said:

They've been video'd speed hacking, duping, spawning items, carrying thousands of pounds without slowing down, teleporting, killing ppl in one shot through buildings... of COURSE they're cheating! (have you not read the other threads?)

Z

Yet were are the videos of this happening. All i every see are naked Chinese swarms being mowed down by flintlocks and carbines. There toxic as fuck KOS anyone that not Chinese and annoying but there not cheating. Saying there hacking out of spite and actual proving there hacking are too completely different matters.

Edited by Aquila Ibis

8 minutes ago, Znick said:

Where? All over the forums.

Z

Literal all i see is someone being head shot when there low HP by carbine, someone being killed when there low HP and armors almost broken by a carbine, same guy being killed by carbine while naked, and than again being killed by a carbine while naked. You do know there no bullet drop in this game aiming guns in this game is a joke and requires zero skill right? An this so called being shot through walls were no one of those videos shows anyone being killed through a wall or speed hacks or weight hacks. An if you think he hacking with how easy it is to aim in this game everyone that played Tribes ascend and got even one kill in a match most being using an aim bot. 

Edited by Aquila Ibis

You must be cheating too then, defending cheaters when there are HUNDREDS of posts about them cheating.

:ignore:

Z

1 hour ago, Znick said:

You must be cheating too then, defending cheaters when there are HUNDREDS of posts about them cheating.

:ignore:

Z

There not cheating kid your just crying that they are because you want them banned for playing on NA/EU servers when they live in China. With this logic anyone that plays a Korean game on the Korean servers most be a hacker and should also be banned. You have no argument here just false statements and a few videos were some streamers gets head shot or killed when hes low HP by a carbine. Maybe you should get good at the game rather than demand someone be banned because there better.

Fuck if you think he aimboting i most of used one as well when i play section 8 and literal sniped people spawning as they fell max speed from the sky while playing the game on my console (Those were good times lots of random death threats from people calling me a hacker). It just called skill kid and when the game makes it this easy to aim you see it happen a lot more.

Edited by Aquila Ibis

4 hours ago, Znick said:

Z

Not going to change anytime soon. If they cheat, they cheat. Oh well

Theyre in all zones, just to ruin everything without purpose even the worthless crop plots.
GG "Group of Ark" you screwed it twice!

dasdasdasdsad.png

They need own regions server, we got in last days attacked 12 times. Most of them offline raiding our Island. Dystopian Dynasty company create alliance and still looking for partners to get our stuff safe, are u intereseted to join the alliance "nordic tribes" or want to life on Island that we can controll, contact me.

Edited by Astellios

WILDCARD MAKES A GAME FOR CHINA PLAYERS!

PLEASE RETURN BACK THE MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From day to day as I read the forums, and discovering zones the puzzle almost complete, were guests in a chinese game to entertain them.
Just check out the new storage box sfx. 
Most mistakes originates among the leaders.
The dev company is surrounded with lies.
Iam telling you boys and girls, its just a great waste of time!

If you are attacked in this game(PvP), the opponents are likely to broadcast live huya or douyu.

Their leaders awlays are anchors~!

Edited by Bobby2019

On 12/30/2018 at 9:38 PM, Realist said:

They aren’t getting their own servers. That would be a huge discrimination lawsuit. You can’t force a race to be segregated from others. 

Maybe we should bring back segregation in the United States?

Nope 

That won’t happen 

The Chinese arn't a race, and no there wouldn't. Region locking your game is nothing new.

On 1/1/2019 at 10:47 AM, MightySheep said:

I've done a lot of sailing on EU PvP, 80 discoveries so far. Literally never even seen any Chinese.

They are like the boogie man in this game I swear, its all anyone talks about yet they are probably localized to some small region and probably no more of an issue than any other big tribe.

you need to do more discoveries, they are here 😅

IJDUdBY.png