Vainesy

OCEANIA PVP SERVER PLEASE

1 minute ago, Nuta said:

good luck what is your current ping ???

i don't think any of us will be able to join their servers with 350+ ping

lowest ping ive had is 280 and i had to use my VPN

Just now, Nox Mani said:

Has anyone from AU/Oceanic even been able to connect?

Nah matey, keep timing out due to high ping. But one of our guys are setting up an OCE server as we speak i believe, He posted earlier in chat!

@KHILANDROS

i understand this is not your call but very piss poor forsight from grapeshot games to exclude a major region from being about to play the game 

Edited by Nuta

Just now, Nuta said:

i understand this is not your call but very piss poor forsight from grapeshot games to exclude a major region from being about to play the game 

Well get there we always get overlooked.

Im like sitting here waiting for them to release some sort of dedicated server files or something and get a server with slots up for us

• Like 1

Been playing on NA and the rubber banding is horrendous. They NEED OC servers and quickly. 

Servers are down right now. They are releasing 3.0 patch in about 15 minutes.

I feel some members of the community from OCE might be able work with the devs to host a OCE Official

Edited by Cynderkat
  • Like 1

If there's an Oceania server, there also needs to be an Eastasia server so they can always be at war with each other.

/orwell

3 hours ago, Khilandros said:

There is no ETA at this time, for now there is only NA and EU.

well this is what they have said so we were not even worth a thought in there eyes.

• Like 1

An Oceania server needs to happen otherwise the game is unplayable for us. Australia always seems to get shafted by these game companies. 

• Like 2

trying to compete against a gazillion NA players for a spot to log in with 200 minimum ping is just ridiculous, lets allocate more spots to spawn rip aussies as more NA people just beat us and locked us out

• Like 1

stop making new threads cos they end up merging and just looking like a mess reply to the bug report or suggestions OCE one instead

• Like 1

we need oce servers for all the australians and new zealanders and stuff because NA and EU wont really cut it

1 hour ago, wakkytabbaky said:

more threads means more people annoyed, makes the devs see it easier 🙂

Devs don't read forums. They especially don't read forums during a launch when they typically go without sleep and basic hygiene to be at battlestations day and night for the first few days. On top of that, your premise is flawed because who will see your threads is the moderators, who will merge them and then warn you about spamming.

9 hours ago, 1ord said:

Play NA if possible until they release Oceanic, start again once OCE is released.

6 hours of attempting to log in and its impossible to beat any NA players logging in

1 minute ago, boomervoncannon said:

Devs don't read forums. They especially don't read forums during a launch when they typically go without sleep and basic hygiene to be at battlestations day and night for the first few days. On top of that, your premise is flawed because who will see your threads is the moderators, who will merge them and then warn you about spamming.

Just now, wakkytabbaky said:

Given this dev teams track record, tweets maybe, clips I dunno, but if you really believe GD posts are likely to be seen, I have some prime real estate in Florida I'd like to talk to you about. You should take that statement with a grain of salt.

16 minutes ago, wakkytabbaky said:

6 hours of attempting to log in and its impossible to beat any NA players logging in

I got in for a few hours but the lag was pretty bad 😞