[616]RexFortis

I'd like to see the FLAG CLAIMING SYSTEM removed entirely

What's this magical force behind planting a flying piece of cloth anyhow?  How would a flying piece of cloth physically stop someone else from building?  It wouldn't, and so therefore I'd like to see the whole concept of Flag Claiming removed entirely.  I think it would be very fun if ALL islands allowed everyone to build wherever they please and if SOMEONE doesn't like someone else building next to them then they can fight it out.  Allow the borders to form naturally, and allow factions to form naturally, and allow wars to form naturally.  No need for magical flying pieces of cloth.

Edited by [616]RexFortis
  • Like 1

So in the other thread the problem was that people can’t claim stuff because everything is taken. Now you want to eliminate the one thing that can make people take a spot on their own? 

3 minutes ago, Percieval said:

So in the other thread the problem was that people can’t claim stuff because everything is taken. Now you want to eliminate the one thing that can make people take a spot on their own? 

You're just a biased propagandist.  I don't care what you think.

Edited by [616]RexFortis

4 minutes ago, [616]RexFortis said:

You're just a biased propagandist.  I don't care what you think.

You keep saying that even though it doesn’t make any sense. You’re calling people out that disagree with you, that’s not my problem. 

This idea will make things worse. 

Edited by Percieval

2 minutes ago, Percieval said:

You keep saying that even though it doesn’t make any sense. You’re calling people out that disagree with you, that’s not my problem.  

This idea will make this worse. 

Oh now you're playing innocent, huh?  Sure.  Nice try, propagandist.

Because I disagree with you doesn’t mean I’m a propogandist. No idea where you come from where that’s a thing. 

11 minutes ago, [616]RexFortis said:

What's this magical force behind planting a flying piece of cloth anyhow?  How would a flying piece of cloth physically stop someone else from building?  ...

It's... a... game.  Why would placing a foundation or a pillar stop people building?  Thought of that one?

• Haha 1

Well, we'll get to see the Steam Stats for # of players and when it drops from 100,000 peak (or whatever it has been) down to 3,000 in less than a year, we can all thank propagandists like you who instead of standing up for what is right and embracing the truth, you decided to spread propaganda lies in defense of the current system for your own biased and selfish reasons.

1 minute ago, [616]RexFortis said:

Well, we'll get to see the Steam Stats for # of players and when it drops from 100,000 peak (or whatever it has been) down to 3,000 in less than a year, we can all thank propagandists like you who instead of standing up for what is right and embracing the truth, you decided to spread propaganda lies in defense of the current system for your own biased and selfish reasons.

Of what is right? You want some kind of justice system because the game is too hard for you to get going. Now you want to get rid of a system that makes it playable for players with no land yet, and if it does, people will spam foundations anyway. It doesn’t solve anything. Thought about that? 

Just now, [616]RexFortis said:

Godwin's Law.  You lose the debate.

What’s a debate about this? I’m calling out facts from experience, and all you do is call me propogandist.. for all I know you didn’t start or participated in any debate yet. 

You have offered nothing but lies.

And actually, you're the one living here in the forum reading and replying to every post which by definition makes you the troller.

4 minutes ago, [616]RexFortis said:

You have offered nothing but lies.

Alright let’s run through my lie then:

A lot of people complain about the map being full. There are players out there that use the claiming system to their advantage to get claimed land from other people, now they can play on their own. You want to get rid of this. 

And because of this you think I’m a propogandist. Because I want to help people LIKE YOU. My god. You said the big companies are propogandists too and that the devs are helping them. Somehow you refuse to understand that big groups of players have an advantage in EVERY game. 

Edited by Percieval

You know what, the current system would be perfectly acceptable IF we didn't have to spend 3 to 5 hours doing redundant non-productive non-leveling up stuff such as repeatedly preparing a raft and sailing into headwinds just for ONE attempt to declaim a flag - and YOU (propagandist the liar) know DAMN well that the odds of successfully declaiming a flag is very VERY low and will require many attempts in various locations to succeed (and a large percentage of successful "raids" will fall right back to the BIG company that it belonged to).  You see, you've probably been sitting there chillin taking it easy with your bed spawning right there on your land, never having to waste 90% of your time doing nothing productive like we have to do as we sail into headwinds wasting ENORMOUS time, so either you never thought about it OR you're exactly what I said you were - a propagandist LIAR, and let's throw in DECEIVER too.

Edited by [616]RexFortis

25 minutes ago, [616]RexFortis said:

You know what, the current system would be perfectly acceptable IF we didn't have to spend 3 to 5 hours doing redundant non-productive non-leveling up stuff such as repeatedly preparing a raft and sailing into headwinds just for ONE attempt to declaim a flag - and YOU (propagandist the liar) know DAMN well that the odds of successfully declaiming a flag is very VERY low and will require many attempts in various locations to succeed (and a large percentage of successful "raids" will fall right back to the BIG company that it belonged to).  You see, you've probably been sitting there chillin taking it easy with your bed spawning right there on your land, never having to waste 90% of your time doing nothing productive like we have to do as we sail into headwinds wasting ENORMOUS time, so either you never thought about it OR you're exactly what I said you were - a propagandist LIAR, and let's throw in DECEIVER too.

Well, I hope it’s hard otherwise it will be full on chaos, lol. 

As for all the insults, it’s delusional. 

Edited by Percieval

3 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Well, I hope it’s hard otherwise it will be full on chaos, lol.  

That's what I'm talking about.  You're such a deceiving lying propagandist.  It's fine.  Just between YOU, me, and God, we know you're a liar.

I'm out, I'm done, Moderator lock the thread if you wish.  This shit is sick.

Im traveling with my raft for 13 hours and I couldn't find an island to claim.

We need more server like EU PVE 2 , EU PVP 2 , NA PVP 2 , NA PVE 2

the current system is the same thing as what you are talking about right now you can piss on any tree you want unless another dog has already pissed on it which then prompts a timer and possible conflict...  Your suggestion doesnt change anything other then remover the cool flags which personally I like....  No we need something more akin to 1 flag per person or an area affect around the radius of a guild...

7 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

the current system is the same thing as what you are talking about right now you can piss on any tree you want unless another dog has already pissed on it which then prompts a timer and possible conflict...  Your suggestion doesnt change anything other then remover the cool flags which personally I like....  No we need something more akin to 1 flag per person or an area affect around the radius of a guild...

That's a deceiving lie.  With my suggestion there would be no ALARMS.  Currently, Billy Bob can be a 3 hour's sail away but then he sees that alarm from a piece of empty land (which he really doesn't deserve) and he respawns right there within seconds or minutes with his Level 41 self and kills the Level 13 no problem.  Just another biased propagandist liar who refuses to acknowledge the truth.

Edited by [616]RexFortis

1 minute ago, [616]RexFortis said:

That's a deceiving lie.  With my suggestion there would be no ALARMS.  Currently, Billy Bob can be a 3 hour's sail away but then he hears that alarm on a piece of empty land and he respawns right there within seconds or minutes with his Level 41 self and kills the Level 13 no problem.  Just another propagandist liar.

Uhm ^^^^^ This is a good feature not a bad feature!!!  Why shouldnt the owner be able to defend???  Seriously mate???  What do you want Pv (No One Home)...  Are you the type of person that waits for 3 AM so you can steal a flag from somebody?!?  WoW just wow...

You honestly think the defender should have "beam me down Scotty" technology to defend any piece of land anywhere on the world map in a matter of seconds no matter where on the world map the defender might be lounging like a lazy fuk?  That's just Fu@%#$%#$ stupid.  This means a BIG CLAN can send their biggest baddest highest level player to EVERY encounter no matter where on the map he is.  That's a MAJOR fuk@#$ flaw in the game.

Who needs patrolling and lookout towers when you have a Science Fiction defense system like the one in Atlas.  Everyone can just chill at Freeport like a bunch of lazies and wait for the alarm.

Edited by [616]RexFortis