Sign in to follow this  
[616]RexFortis

Really? Beds don't work in Lawless Area?

Just now, Maalus95 said:

yeah it does, everything is fkin claimed kid. 

Took me 30 minutes to claim a lone flag. If I did it. You can too!

Just now, Loni said:

traveled 12 sections nothings opened yet LOL

1 minute ago, barradrine said:

lucky, me people destroyed my bed or steal my raft each time i was sleeping.

Well if you opt into a PVP server that is expected. If you want to lonewolf on pvp server you gotta be prepared for stuff like that.

Just now, Loni said:

I'll give it another shot - we tried for 3 days straight and every time either a Level 30 something would come and kill us, or the walls were too tough with sleepers behind.  It's a rigged biased bunch of shiit.

yeah lawless island should permit to build little, but very little home with 1 bed, how can we levup level, farm and explore when evrything is claimed and people shoot your with gun that you cannot buid/don'T have, because you keep restarting from zero in lawless island.

Just now, Maalus95 said:

traveled 12 sections nothings opened yet LOL

are we talking PVP or PVE server? And what do you mean with opened? You wont find a free spot anywhere anymore. You need to claim someones flag. Just pick flags without any building on them. 

1 minute ago, [616]RexFortis said:

I'll give it another shot - we tried for 3 days straight and every time either a Level 30 something would come and kill us, or the walls were too tough with sleepers behind.  It's a rigged biased bunch of shiit.

PVP servers are not suited for lone players or very small groups. You will get zerged unless you join bigger companies. Thats how the game is designed. You eighter accept that fact or move on.

3 minutes ago, barradrine said:

yeah lawless island should permit to build little, but very little home with 1 bed, how can we levup level, farm and explore when evrything is claimed and people shoot your with gun that you cannot buid/don'T have, because you keep restarting from zero in lawless island.

THAT right there is the truth, but these sleezy propagandists want to defend it as the way it is because I guarantee you either they're in the TOP companies or they're PVE which makes them irrelevant to this conversation.

Edited by [616]RexFortis

5 minutes ago, Loni said:

PVP servers are not suited for lone players or very small groups. You will get zerged unless you join bigger companies. Thats how the game is designed. You eighter accept that fact or move on.

Another propaganda lie.  That's not the complaint.  You've changed the subject.  Irrelevant reply to the topic.

2 minutes ago, [616]RexFortis said:

THAT right there is the truth, but these sleezy propagandists want to defend it as the way it is because I guarantee you either they're in the TOP companies or they're PVE which makes them irrelevant to this conversation.

How is PvE irrelevant to a conversation about beds not working on lawless areas? :classic_blink:

I mean I think lawless areas should allow a bed to work, not sure why they don't to be honest, but it's the same whether it's PvP or PvE.

• Like 1

Lawless zones are always next to a freeport so if you lose your bed raft the worst that happens is you have to respawn at the freeport and sail a new bed raft one grid away. Keep a couple bed rafts scattered around so you still have a respawn if somebody pops one

Okay, I'm done with this.  Too much stereo-typing and irrelevant responses.  I won't be checking back.  Have fun with the thread.

Edited by [616]RexFortis

2 minutes ago, [616]RexFortis said:

Another propaganda lie.  That's not the complaint.  You've changed the subject.  Irrelevant reply to the topic.

What propaganda lie? I was replying to a sentence you made about PVP and getting slaughtered by higher level players. 

12 minutes ago, [616]RexFortis said:

We’ve all been there, so nothing propoganda about that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, [616]RexFortis said:

Okay, I'm done with this.  Too much stereo-typing and irrelevant responses.  I won't be checking back.  Have fun with the thread.

It's a bit silly to walk away from a topic you started simply because you don't like the responses it generated.

Beds appear to be tied to claimed territory, this is how it works. Lawless land cannot have any claimed territory. Does this make it hard especially for PvP yes it does, but that's how it is designed to work particularly with the ability to claim land. Everyone that starts playing from this point onwards is going to have big issues settling on land and progressing because there is so much land already claimed. But come on, don't get narky because you didn't get the responses you wanted to hear.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Build yourself a raft and some starting stuff, then leave and seek adventures! 

Yep, that's exactly what they are there for.  Imagine if the other 100,000+ players who have played all built a single little house in those zones?  Good luck farming for your raft then...

42 minutes ago, [616]RexFortis said:

What the hell is "discovering for yourself" got to do with biased favoritism by the game devs towards the Big companies?  nice try at deflection, but I'm done chatting with YOU.  Begone.

I thought you were asking about beds?  What do they have to do with your conspiracy theories?

I visited to zones and maybe 5 islands, a lot was claimed, little bits weren't.  I figured I'd try a counter-claim in case the player had been inactive 3 days or just moved on to another zone...  I won the claim.  Give it a try - nothing to lose.

• Thanks 1

100 litle house, 150 little house is nothing in lawless zone, exspecially with the fast decay, thats just for help us to better farm for build our little ship andhave a 'comeback' zone with a backup equipement when our ship is destroy/ kill in a land already claim etc. Because find a land now is hard, we get kill faster and we have to comeback to zero evrytime, thats not a fucking pirate game at this point.

All my friend have already stop to play the game because of this shit to have no fun restarting to zero each time in lawless zone because. 1-) we get kill by a ghostships, second time by people, 3 time by people, 4 time we get our ship steal during sleep. Thats boring, at least if we could have a little back up base the time we find a land to claim.

Edited by barradrine