Sign in to follow this  
FrozenZoulz

ghost ships spawning next to our ships

ghost ships i hear are suppose to be end game content, but its a dam major "mini" game i have to play just trying to sail my ship, to get some metal, or other items we may need. and with our last metal run, we lost our medium ship because the dam ghost ship spawned next to our ship, and then a 2nd ghost ship spawned next to our ship again. i'm sick of working all day to make a ship just to keep on losing them to ghost ships. i don't care  if they are kept in the game for end game shit for the pve server, i cant even build a dam ship to kill ghost ships for  my group cant get the metal

• Like 1

Yeah. I see the Dammed ships also as a big Problem.  They can go from 1-100 and from 100-0 instantly... Teleport away and then just come back right in front of you. I died to more PvE (Dammed-Ships) then i died to Players. I  can see the Point of them being there  but for my taste there are waaaay to many of them. Also you cant fight other players if one of the Dammed-Ships is around...

they really need to fix that Dammed ghost ships spawning shit, they keep on spawning on our boats, its going to be horrible but im not leaving my island for probably a week when i can build a ship that is able to take them on. i see no other way to be able to leave my island with out losing all my work

When you say spawning on your boats, are you referring to when you cross zones? If so, cross zones either in a dinghy first or by swimming to see if a ghost ship is on the other side and have a crew member bring the ship across. Other than that, they are pretty easy to avoid in open water.