Pupas

Resources don´t respawn

I don´t know if it only happens on the north but the resources dont respawn. We have been with out fiber for 2 days and now rocks and trees. Does anyone know something? It seems to be a bug, but we need resources to advance in our game experience. 

3 hours ago, Caduryn said:

Any Buoy or Tiny Shipyard arround?

There was/is an issue with buoys and lighthouses preventing things from respawning.  If I recall correctly, it's been fixed, but you need to destroy your previous ones and rebuild them.  Not 100% certain, but I think it's correct

What's the point if buoy prevent resource spawns if you need them to claim land for taxation if that's the case it's another reason why they should limit claim flags

We are located in a Western Tropics zone and nothing on our small island has respond and it has been hours. We have left render distance for a good amount of time(assuming that even effects it) but have yet to see more than 3 trees re spawn at a time. Nothing is blocking the area, be it a foundation, shipyard or buoys... just have claim flags in the area. 

1 hour ago, Hackjob said:

What's the point if buoy prevent resource spawns if you need them to claim land for taxation if that's the case it's another reason why they should limit claim flags

Buoy is not a Claim Flag…..

What is the Status about not respawning of ressources?

As I understand is, that Claim Flags (on Land or in the Water) can prevent in a certain radius also that ressources do not respawn.

Even uf I set in the INI Files the Options:

StructurePreventResourceRadiusMultiplier = 0.2
ResourcesRespawnPeriodMultiplier = 0.25

BUT it doesn't helped. I remember from Ark that I used the ResourcesRespawnPeriodMultiplier = 0.75 and a few meter away from my base all the trees were respawning (https://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_Configuration).

Can we use this option, too? Any Tipps?

p.s.

There is also a bug report here: 

Edited by Buccaneers