Sign in to follow this  
John McFearsom

Suggestion: Forced respawn

So today marks the 5th time my progress has been reset. Wish I could say that the chinese got me, Other players or ghost ships. But none of the above have been the cause. Crossing into new tiles is the cause. 
And its by far the most frustrating of reasons. 
You tell us to gather up lots of mats, TO build a raft and to set sail. But F that.....Not until there is some sort of solution to this issue. 

AFTER SO MANY FAILED ATTEMPTS AT LOGGING IN(Check one) 
Player(with all belongings including ship/raft) is forced respawned at blank land mass. This islnad/tile would have fast travel NPC Capable of moving you and your ship/raft to a port. 

PS @ the go get a company crowd: NO. 

Okay so that was a few paragraphs and i have NO idea what you are talking about in the slightest. 

Are you saying you go to a new server then die and cant respawn? If so then you need a bed on you boat or raft. Then you can respawn in that server. 

Edited by LtSharpShooter

I try to cross tiles(servers), Game freezes, Crashes and can no longer log in. (Connection timed out)
The raft is level 12, with a bed fires multiple storage containers and enough mats to get started building..........

Only choice at this point, stop playing and cross fingers it fixes itself magicly before the decay destroys the raft and all those mats, For the 5th time. 

or change home servers and start again. Super fun. 

Edited by John McFearsom