Sign in to follow this  
mattcscz

flag "upkeep" question

Hey guys,

Have a question, sometimes on territory it won't allow me to place a flag at all, and say's there's "Flag upkeep" recently, how do I also protect my area? Because people can still place flags even know we have a large establishment.

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, mattcscz said:

Hey guys,

Have a question, sometimes on territory it won't allow me to place a flag at all, and say's there's "Flag upkeep" recently, how do I also protect my area? Because people can still place flags even know we have a large establishment.

Thanks!

Are you trying to place a flag already on your territory or new territory?

7 minutes ago, Hackjob said:

Are you trying to place a flag already on your territory or new territory?

I'm just trying to protect my territory, as people keep trying to claim it, but when I try to claim others, sometimes it says they've recently done "upkeep" so I can't even attempt to claim it

5 minutes ago, mattcscz said:

I'm just trying to protect my territory, as people keep trying to claim it, but when I try to claim others, sometimes it says they've recently done "upkeep" so I can't even attempt to claim it

Sounds like the your trying to claim an area that has recently been claimed and is under protection timer. I think the 3 day protection is bugged or doesn't work right if there constantly being contested. You just need to be in the circle around your flag to contest or defend your flag. Press and hold H you can see boarders of territory red claimed green yours yellow is under timer I believe

Old flags that were placed before the 7.2 patch are glitched and anyone can come and challenge them. And in 10 minutes, they will take your flag.  

To correct this, replace all flags placed before 7.2 patch. New flags cannot be challenged. 

2 minutes ago, ArchieVision said:

Old flags that were placed before the 7.2 patch are glitched and anyone can come and challenge them. And in 10 minutes, they will take your flag.  

To correct this, replace all flags placed before 7.2 patch. New flags cannot be challenged. 

Will I have to wait 10mins for it to erect? Would my land be at risk in that time?

It will if they are around but that is the risk. Once you replace the flags, they cannot contest the new one for 3 day of offline time from you. 

• Thanks 1