hillbillyal

PVE Exploits- Stealing Claims and Killing Players

Griefers have come up with creative loopholes and exploits to claim peoples territory even after the recent changes which are SUPPOSED to give you 3 days of protection.  I will provide screenshots to show proof of this.  They can destroy your buildings and kill your sleeping players.  This cannot be allowed under any circumstances on a PVE server.  

The 3 day protection simply DOES NOT WORK.  Even replacing the flag has not provided us with protection from having our territory stolen.  If you are not online nonstop then you will have your claim stolen.  Sleeping in the claim is not good enough.  Logging out is a death sentence for your land.  I love the game but am getting frustrated!  

I want to know when these exploits will be addressed, fixed, or even acknowledged by the developers.  It is becoming very old to deal with these people who are online 24/7 looking to steal your claims and destroy your stuff that you have worked hard for.

southseaslavers.png

continuing to exploit.png

bojack cheater.png

yeah its stupid, I haven't been offline over 1 day since launch. and rising tides took my land in less than one day.. why atlas would allow this on pve is beyond me.. they just let the looser pvp people come grief pve players and we can't fight back at all.. they do what they want. 

Yup just logged in tonight and some group just spam flagged the coast took out my 1 of 2 flags. Built my first shack under that flag and even though it's still in range of my other flag I can't put a storage box in it because it says I'm to close to enemy foundation

Edited by Hackjob

This is a serious exploit.   It appears that claim protection is only 3 hours after placing the claim flag and then it's vulnerable to anyone to drop a flag to contest it.  We've lost 2 claim flags, regained 1, and currently waiting for the 3 hour timer to expire .  However, we most likely lost most everything in our storage.  More importantly, we've lost complete trust in the claim system since anyone can flip our flag at any time.

Yea same thing happened to us, they just dragged in alphas or normal mobs to destroy our walls and chests and shit and then they just dropped a shit ton of stone we had sitting in the smithy on our sloop (we had ALOT) and the boats gone, they took our claims and can't even contest it since they apparently have an ever increasing time until their upkeep wears off something like -70,000 seconds.