hopefully this isn't already posted 100 times on here already but,

Is running into 7, i repeat 7, Pirate of the damned ships/Ghost ships with in 2-3 mins of each other really how this games spawning mechanic is supposed to work? we avoided 4 ships barely as the first spawned off our right side , then the second straight ahead taking away most the wind. then a 3rd ship off to our left effectively taking away all the wind  lanes and surrounding us with all ships spawning 400-500 meters out. we thread the needle of the ship on our right and center as we near the N4/N5 boarder as the 4th ship spawns left and starts to circle left and makes a pretty abrupt turn right and aggro's toward us as we cross the boarder. it follows through the server line and is about 80% accurate on shots as you guessed it we make it through about 4-5 volleys of fire 2 more ships spawn ahead left and right of us . only option is keep the wind at our back and full sail to out run . we out run the original enough the cannons our falling short only to have both ships on our left and right to aggro and we start taking on water, repair, and have a final 7th ship spawn ahead of us and finishing us off sinking it. so really love that in a 5 min span we have to deal with 7 ships in less than 5 min . I feel like this is a pretty absurd amount of POTD/Ghost ships in such a small distance and to have them  in such a small amount of space to react. I'm assuming this is not an isolated incident but would like to hear either way what everyone's experience is so far on actual ships that are not rafts . 

Edited by Casually Aggressive
Grammer, structure
  • Like 3