Sign in to follow this  
Thund3r 4

So another case of going to sleep irl leaves you with fuck all Again

It must be contagious guys. 

I got a bad case of “I feel tired I should probably go to bed”. 

Meanwhile on atlas some fucking dicksplash has smashed into my stone house and slaughtered me like a pig. After only 6 hours of coming away from the game. 

Devs. Get a grip. People have lives too. Sort it out. 

• Like 3

Agreed.

I love the PvP server, but my problem is that Atlas is a relentless circle of build, defend, log off, lose all, log in, restart.  You can only do that so many times before you start to lose interest.  And I know, the solution is to join a massive company, but I'm not sure I'm into that.  I just wanted to play with a few friends.  

Maybe private server is the way to go, but it's impossible to find one in the private server forums because nobody is actually advertising and it's just tech questions.

• Like 1

How about getting killed in PVE while afking in house? Yes. That is happening too.

Edited by Loni

2 minutes ago, Loni said:

How about getting killed in PVE while afking in house? Yes. That is happening too.

Did you ask or log off? Die of hunger or low vitamins or something kill you?

3 minutes ago, Hackjob said:

Did you ask or log off? Die of hunger or low vitamins or something kill you?

Nope. Dude walked in trough my pin locked door, pinned me in a corner so I couldnt move and killed with a repair hammer. 

Just now, Loni said:

Nope. Dude walked in trough my pin locked door, pinned me in a corner so I couldnt move and killed with a repair hammer. 

Ouch

1 minute ago, Hackjob said:

Ouch

Quite hard to enjoy the game when shit like that happens.

Copying my thread since it got no replies, but I agree 1000% percent.

We had triple-layered walls with 2 layers of gates and 2 NPCs defending and we went offline for less than 4 hours to have our base raided and 4k gold taken. Grapeshot, we need offline raiding protection. I put up with the SOD, I put up with the lag and rubberbanding, but I'm not playing this game anymore until you guys fix this crap system. I can't, and no one in my crew, can stay online 24/7 and play this game like a job to keep our stuff safe. Unbelievable stuff

Its designed that way specifically I think to get people to group up in large tribes. Not that i'm a fan of it. It is what it is

Pls check this post and my reply. 

I suggest a tax system in base of many ppl are in the crew and how many ship have. The tax will applied only on Freeport. 

Edited by PsycoGamging