foulblade

To many dangerous fish to dive down

It's ridiculously hostile to dive down to a sunken ship without getting attacked by 30 fish, sharks, eels and jellyfish. Can you reduce the amount of fish that attack? 

• Like 1

Yeah its fucking r-tarted 10 sharks 2 eels 1 squid and 1 whale all of them on one tiny point of the whole map ❤️ great job on that

They have to change the spawn of the animals. I made a trap with a pillar in the center (this is on land btw and doesn't apply to this post, but its pretty funny) and placed my mates sleeping body on the pillar. About 20 minutes later after returning a metal resource run, the trap is filled with about 20-30 lions/wolves.

Obviously the animal spawning is crazy stupid on land & in sea. Been complaining about this for weeks now.

• Sad 1

Lmao yeah I made a attempt to use a dive suit for a deep dive(cause diving attachment sounded like cool thing always wanted to go diving but I cannot irl)..  I got halfway down with Max swim speed..  it turns into a feeding frenzy of all kinds of evils...  Gave up on my 4th try in different areas

• Confused 1

Funny thing is last night I expected to be eaten alive by sharks, eels, and jellyfish when I went diving down to salvage a wreck.  Instead, I made it all the way down free diving no suit, no armor no nothing but a pick.  And salvaged most of the ship came up, put it in the hold of my ship then went back down... only then did I run into 1 shark.   Even then still finished the job then came back up.    It was HIGHLY unusual.  Most of the time if I even put my toes in the water, I have sharks, manta rays and eels attacking me.