unsure of this but i am looking for a list of the player stats so we can change them on our server, like what number is what stat. Does it use the same numbers as Ark?

Each server has its own gameusersettings so all server clusters must be edited. I am running the whole 15x15 server grid so I wrote a simple c# program to write all my config files to all 225 folders. Each time I make a change to my config, I can run this program to write those changes to all 225 folders. You can find the source code for it here: https://pastebin.com/uQ8wXnH0

What it does is basically read a "masterconfig" file located under d:/atlasconfig. In this folder I have the 2 game.ini and gameusersettings.ini file. It then reads these files and writes them 225 times to each unique savedgame folder for my servergrid and it saves them under D:\AtlasSaved\. After that, you just cut and paste from D:\AtlasSaved\ to wherever you your atlas server savedgame folder is.

EDIT: Also, make sure to create the directory for AtlasSaved, I remember that I hadn't written the code for it to create that directory so if it's not premade it'll error saying there's no path for it.

Edited by Dunning

4 hours ago, Synar said:

Wow, off topic but how did you get all 225 servers running???

I don't run all 225 servers simultaneously. I run a plus shaped grid (5 servers) for a small group of players who always stick together. I change servers as we move. If we decide to head somewhere, i'll close some servers and open up servers in that direction.