Sign in to follow this  
Sansa Phoenix

No land left to claim NA PVE

We are on NA PVE and we can’t find land to claim at all. We are desperate for a small base to work out of. Especially since our ships keep getting sunk by the over spawned ghost ships. Having to start over in a Freeport is awful, and building anything on a lawless island is a crap shoot: it might last a day or an hour before something or someone destroys it, sometimes it just disappears. 

Please rework the claiming for pve! Everything I have read indicates that even if we had a home, all our hard work could be stolen in 30 minutes. That is NOT why most of us are on pve! If we wanted our stuff stolen we would be on pvp. It’s bad enough ppl can steal out of our fires, smithys, etc, and now they can ‘have it all’ with a flag and 30 minutes to kill? 

Please fix the claim spam and ability for someone to steal everything out from under you in a day. It’s not right! 

That's not true at all m8 - I've been sailing around had a raft level 14 lmao. There's land available you just have to sail to find it.

5 hours ago, Sansa Phoenix said:

We’ve been to so many island we have lost count. We certainly can’t find any

Sail north and live in the Cold areas.

I can confirm there is ample land in the North and South Snowy areas.  BUT there is no Fiber in any cold biome. So i would wait till fiber can be sought before venturing there.