Sign in to follow this  
Chamberlin

How is this possible

First let me start by saying I'm fortunate to have found a spot I'm thankful I did I have also given away claims.  With that being said how can people over lap my claim yet I'm not allowed to defend it and they just keep stealing it while we watch. There are 1 claim per toon in company we are not being greedy. But really we have little or no way of knowing how to defend it. Can some one help me please we are on pve server na 

unknown.png

51 minutes ago, Chamberlin said:

First let me start by saying I'm fortunate to have found a spot I'm thankful I did I have also given away claims.  With that being said how can people over lap my claim yet I'm not allowed to defend it and they just keep stealing it while we watch. There are 1 claim per toon in company we are not being greedy. But really we have little or no way of knowing how to defend it. Can some one help me please we are on pve server na 

unknown.png

I have noticed claims can overlap they will be In a Perpetual state of contesting. If the 3 day rule implemented works then you should be good as long as you visit it every 3 days.  Guess the. Ext questions is why do people need so much land claimed

Edited by Hackjob

When it's overlaping, the pin locked doors are not working. I just had a dude walk trough my door and steal shit from pin locked storages. i am done with the game for now.

Edited by Loni

Being over ran by China has already ruined the Na Pve server. They spam chat come in hordes trying to take land walk on your ships and now use building hammer to kill players

after thousands of hours in ark thought these devs would have learned about games and Pve protection 

im convinced being bought by a Chinese company has effectively ruined there judgment.

All the things going on in Pve already happened in ark. The pin lock hack the duping and the grief mechanisms all by the same group of China players. Not one mention on the tweeter account or here we’re working on an immediate solution. 

This is our only claimed price of land we dont have multiple islands or a bunch randomly in the water. Guess it just pays to be a greedy ass in this game and not a respectful helping player.