Sign in to follow this  
Capt FUX

WHY DO THE STREAMERS KEEP ON PLAYING AND WE STUCK IN LIMBO. KILL THE SERVERS AND GIVE US A PROPER PATCH TO FIX THIS. OUR PATIENCE IS RUNNING OUT ......

I could undercut that price and offer private server access for only $10.

Of course, the private server is down right now, but it would still be a lot less expensive.

1 minute ago, Steel Divinity said:

@Majic servers are down? Is that why I keep getting connection timeout constantly?

No, it's because I'm still waiting for my ten bucks.

But aside from that, my server is indeed down due to slight underfunding issues that should be corrected with the next batch. Of money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steel Divinity said:

So the official servers are up? It shows me the servers are empty and every tike I try to join I get connection timed out? 

Correct, the official servers are currently down while they're investigating some connection issues.

The official servers appear to be experiencing what we in the business refer to as a "situation".

In laymen's terms: they're borked.

Streamers are playing on a hidden server that this studio opened for them to jabait more people in buying this game that you can't play. Simple as that.

• Like 2

I think they're just trying to let us see gameplay while they try to fix these servers. The game will be playable.... eventually

15 minutes ago, Ralpo said:

Streamers are playing on a hidden server that this studio opened for them to jabait more people in buying this game that you can't play. Simple as that.

Please do research, this company has opened a cluster for streamers.

https://server.nitrado.net/eng/offers/atlas