DeepSeaDuo

Is there a way to see the resouces on each type of island?

Does anyone know how to find the resources that each island has?
I'd like to create a more balanced map, but I can't find a way to get the information about each island.

Thanks in anticipation.

You'll want to take a look in this directory locally on your system:

steamapps\common\ATLAS\ShooterGame\Content\Atlas\AtlasCoreBP\HarvestComponents

In there you'll see the following directories:

image.png.84e384d61b38272aa8deda4773dee298.png

In those folders you can see exactly what resources spawn in each category of island.

As best I can tell, each one of the islands fits into one of those categories, so it's a matter of decoding the island names.  I went through the islands.json file to try and figure out the naming, and I'm working from the following key.  It could be wrong, but it's the best I've got, heh.  The two letters are the last two letters of the maps:

CP / PO = Polar
WF / WT / ET = Temperate
EE = Equatorial
CL / CH = Desert
TR / ER / WR = Tropical
WU = Tundra

When you compare the key to the directories, you can make some assumptions.  For example, I would assume ET is East Temperate, but I'm not sure if WF or WT is considered NW Temperate.  Looking at the larger 15x15 map I'm inclined to think they're both NW Temperate because on official servers MNT_J_WT_E is in the NW Temperate Freeport region, and the rest of the region is filled with islands ending in WF.  On the eastern side of the map, all the islands in the temperate zone at ET, so it seems to make sense.There's a similar approach for tropical. 

Looking at the 15x15, the NE Tropical has TR and ER islands, but I did spot a lone WF.  On the west tropical area, the islands are all WRs.  CL and CH are easy now since they're high desert and low desert.

With all that logic, here's how I think the island codes map to the categories and thus the resource spawns:

01_NE_Tropical - TR and ER

02_NW_Temperate - WF and WT

03 _E_Temperate - ET

04_W_Tropical - WR

06_W_Tundra - WU

07_Equator - EE

08_Polar - CP and PO

09_C_HighDesert - CH

10_C_LowDesert - CL

If anyone has any corrections, please let me know!